If I can grow good weed anyone can!

User43

I just want to let the new people hear a success story, from a guy who knew NOTHING just over a year ago.
I admittedly was on these forums constantly, possibly a bit of an annoyance, but the community lifted me up and
got me to a point where Im no longer buying weed, and I have strains to choose from depending on my mood.

I know when I started out it felt like a giant responsibility, and a big financial risk. So Im just trying to help anyone
else in that boat know that the shore is just ahead!!

Also, a big thankyou to the MANY growers on here whove helped me along the way. I wont bother trying to tag everyone, you know who you are!!! Much love everyone and good luck in your gardens <3

Great post, and u mirrored my exact thoughts about this site. Some amazing people here and always come thru with good info as well as tons of encouragement for me. Such a true blessing this old man found this group. God bless You all!

Great post, and u mirrored my exact thoughts about this site. Some amazing people here and always come thru with good info as well as tons of encouragement for me. Such a true blessing this old man found this group. God bless You all!
You know what sucks! When those cool people got people trying to get them in trouble.... ain’t that crazy! I love all you old school cats that paved to way for this plant we all cherish! Shame there’s lames trying to make everything crumble....

You know what sucks! When those cool people got people trying to get them in trouble.... ain’t that crazy! I love all you old school cats that paved to way for this plant we all cherish! Shame there’s lames trying to make everything crumble....
Please private message me about whos trying to get people in trouble and I promise it stays confidential! I have ALOT to lose over here and I’m too old to play games anymore.

Back
Top Bottom