If I had a blunt, I'd pass it around to all of you

bettygreen

I've been smoking the ganj for 25 years, but just started growing last winter.

I'm just starting the flower phase of my 3rd grow. Well, technically my 3rd grow, but honestly my first serious grow. I actually invested in some good genetics, and am keeping a grow notebook.

I am an led grower, b/c of economics, as well as simplicity. I love how easy they are to deal with! Plus, my electric bill is somehow lower than usual, even while running 1200watts worth of leds!

I am growing inside, using 2 grow tents: 2x4x5 and 2.5x5x7. Each tent has 600 watts of led lighting, a fan, a timer, a thermometer, and a hydrometer. The tents have flaps which I open/close to help control the grow environments, but otherwise I don't have any fancy exhaust system b/c it's unnecessary. I have a whole room air purifier which helps with odors.

I really love marijuana. It keeps me going in this crazy world. Now that I can legally grow it, I cannot imagine ever not partaking.

I'm looking forward to sharing the love!

Hi Betty and welcome to :420:. If you were a little closer I'd take you up on your offer on the blunt ;).
Lots of good people here always willing to help you out if you need it. Sounds like you have a good setup going. I have a 2x4x6 tent for veg and a 3x5x7 room for flowering and they both are always active.
Hope you enjoy your new home here.

Welcome bettygreen :welcome:

I have rented a bus & we are all coming over to share that blunt . . . :high-five:

I am glad that you joined us. We are certainly a grower's haven, especially our Grow Room. Jump in & give & get advice. We are pretty friendly here so just have fun & let us know wht you need.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom