If i had three plants, Removed two, would then the one become a monster plant?

johnboy1

So basicly, the title says it all! Im asking this as i have 3 plants who seemed to have slowed down on pace since starting flowering(Sensi Skunk Automatic)
I use a Mars Hydro II 900
And was curious to wether if i took two of the three down, Would the last one(Id keep the biggest one) Turn into a monster with huge fat buds?
My tent is 1.2M2 and is 6ft 5 in height (200cm)
The buckets are 30 Litre ones

I don't understand the logic. If they are independently receiving proper care . Temp , nutes , adequate light etc. they should all be monsters. Factors like overcrowding and not ideal light power and footprint could negatively effect multiple plants. So in that respect yes it should do well in your setup. Or you could step your game up and grow all monsters. 1.2 meters square is pretty big. Maybe you need more light. You should have minimum 1250 true wattsin there .

I don't understand the logic. If they are independently receiving proper care . Temp , nutes , adequate light etc. they should all be monsters. Factors like overcrowding and not ideal light power and footprint could negatively effect multiple plants. So in that respect yes it should do well in your setup. Or you could step your game up and grow all monsters. 1.2 meters square is pretty big. Maybe you need more light. You should have minimum 1250 true wattsin there .
Cheers for the help man! Basicly the UK has been hit by a heatwave so right now room is at 32, and hasnt dropped below 25 in about 5 days at this point, im hoping our weather will go back to normal by tommorow!
my apartments facing the beach so yeah, Was unfortunate timing!

Im doing it all organicly (Bat guano worm humus and soil) its my first time growing
It's currently day 43 since seed
IMG_012368.JPG

12 days since first signs of budding

- Im intrested in side lighting but want to keep my electricity down so id opt for LED's, but im an amateur man anything you could recommend for the sides?

Never grown . So you have seniority over me. Have been researching quite a bit. It's all figured out just have to read. From what I've read a 600 watt hps puts out as much heat as a 600 watt led. I would like a 5x5 with 600 hps and 600 watt led. Get some t5's and mount vertically . I don't know maybe the heats getting them.

Never grown . So you have seniority over me. Have been researching quite a bit. It's all figured out just have to read. From what I've read a 600 watt hps puts out as much heat as a 600 watt led. I would like a 5x5 with 600 hps and 600 watt led. Get some t5's and mount vertically . I don't know maybe the heats getting them.
HPS is significantly more hot then LED. HPS you absolutely have to vent the heat.

I've got 2 papaya by nirvana in a cupboard no bigger than 700 wide and 1.3 deep bout 8 ft tall with a 400watt hps DS there growing well temps been stuck at about 32 a couple days spiked to 36 but has not affected them as they seem to like the heat. A have 2 circulation fans turning up tomorrow and I'm running an extractor out the ceiling through the loft into the chimney. Hopefully bring the temps down to about 26 when ramp up the extractor too. I'm hoping these two will be a good size going to veg for 40 days then flip them and run the 600w HPS to flowet

removing two will have little affect you already have buds starting so why would you want to take out budding plants, the heat is nothing to worry about i get 40c days where i am and haven't had any dramas with hps, also how far away is your light from your plants

Great to know! although since the heatwave has stopped ive noticed they seem to be pacing up a bit(The seeds were meant for 17.5c to 25c according to the website i believe)
Cause it was my fiirst time i didnt realise the canopys height would end up varying so much, next time ill get a scrog system, but the light is 12in fom one, 14 from another, and around 16 inchs for the smallest one

Its intresting you'd say, cause i was just watering them and looking at the one which is 12inchs i noticed one of the middle leaves highly exposed to the light has a blackish/purple stain on it, It isnt that big and its only on the one leaf, But would i be right in believing that's light bleaching? if so how many inchs should i move it? Cheers Stewy

it is hard to keep a level canopy without trainning so i wouldnt stress to much your doing well for your first go, i dont know to much about light distances for led, the stain could possibly be spilled nutes on the leaves its hard to say

Ahhh right got ya! and yep, agree with you on that, i actually attempted training a few days ago on the biggest one, But it was too thick didn't want to risk snapping it!!
Im not using nutes, Unless guano and humus could cause it? I mix bat guano with my water

Back
Top Bottom