If plants could talk

Mine would prolly say keep that crazy cat away from us.....Kharma likes going in the closet where they are. I had a suitcase he use to climb on. He couldn't reach them but he would be right underneath them. Then I had started having visions of him violating my babies by digging in the dirt....I guess you know, the suitcase got moved real quick...

Plants do "talk", but not in the literal sense.

I don't like having to chop my plants - thanks to shit-heads propagating this insane drug war, I have to.

Was out "rappin" with my male plant this morning and I couldn't help but feel a bit of remorse for having to decide his fate.

Do I leave him alone and let him pollinate all my buds?

With a heavy heart, I say...

No.

:straightface:

Wow. None of your plants have ever talked to you? Mine have. A white widow tried to seduce me. It was wierd. My ice kush said i was cute, but i realised she was just messing with me because she didnt have eyes. In my latest grow a pineapple chunk told me she loved me. We wed last week. Im soon to be a widower....

Plants do "talk", but not in the literal sense.

I don't like having to chop my plants - thanks to shit-heads propagating this insane drug war, I have to.

Was out "rappin" with my male plant this morning and I couldn't help but feel a bit of remorse for having to decide his fate.

Do I leave him alone and let him pollinate all my buds?

With a heavy heart, I say...

No.

:straightface:

ha... i always apologize before chopping my ladies down :p

they literally grow on you.

My plants keep asking for more room but tell me they are happy. They know that I will selectively seed them and keep their babies safe and secure. All of my plants are part of my family and it is hard for me even when it is a male when the time comes.

Mostly they don't talk ... they sing

mine would say 'just for making me a micro-mini ima give u teeney tiney mini buds! :surrender:

I have azombie virus plant a couple but one of them the stem at bottom is like almost tearing like. When you peel a bannanna. The plant is healthy but never seen it before can someone please help me out and let me know why and how and most importantly if its going to stun or stunt my plant please help my email is luniz1979@gmail.com if emails are permitted if not not sure how I will get replys of help

I would like to think mine would say 'THANKS'! Although I do belive and have seen evidence that plants do have there own ways of' comunication! Would be very usfull if we could understand it lol.. Peace and bud

Back
Top Bottom