If you could get high with Anyone - Past or Present - who would it be?

Re: If you could get high with ANYONE (past or present), who would it be?

Hunter S. Thompson, hands down. the man was a literary and political genius. getting high with him would be like a religious experience for me.

Had the op many times in Aspen. Even got kicked out of the Woody Creek Tavren for liteing up. I think it was the second bowl that put us over the line.

But my pick to get high with would be Steven Hawkins.

Robin williams or jim carrey for sure. Maybe even ben stiller. Einstein of course would also be a good one. Adam sandler too

BayAreaStonner. Miss seeing her around here.

If I had the opportunity to hang out and enjoy some goodness with someone in particular, it would be Sonny Barger. I would love to burn something real fine and then ride our motorcycles to wherever the fuck...:peace:

I would love to get high with Jesus and Gandhi

Maybe Willie Nelson !

Yep, Willie Nelson. We could get stoned and do some strumming on the guitars.

If you have not seen the youtubes of Willie and Toby Kieth singing
I WILL NEVER SMOKE WEED WITH WILLIE AGAIN
then you ought to go see them. The interview explanation and the song singing are great vids.

I was just watching them last night !! Great song! :peace:

Lots of "important" people over the years (and throughout history), but the one I really wish I could smoke with today would be my Dad...I lost him to cancer back in 2000. There have been many times I wished I had more time with him - he was a good man/father. During college, I started smoking with him, and can remember him calling to tell me HE got pinched. Actually got blood tested once during cancer treatment, so I couldn't convince him to smoke to help the pain. That was back in Chicago, and now with the proliferation of dispensaries and acceptance of medical marijuana (especially in CA), I think he'd get a really kick out of see how things have changed. I'd love to sit back, relax, take a toke, and pass it to Dad :joint:

:peace:

Van Gogh, Monet, John Lennon and people in my family. The ones that haven't tried but like to judge. I'd want to smoke with like Bobby Flay or Guy Fieri or a good chef who would get ripped and make delicious food!

1. The Big Lebowski, Jeff Bridges doing The Dude anyways, just for nostalgic purposes.
2. Willie Nelson, to hear him tell stories of booze, broads, and buds.
3. Joe Rogan, to discuss MMA and comedy over a joint or three.
4. Kate Hudson, so my girlfriend and I could get her naked.
5. Any or all members of The Kottonmouth Kings, because those guys smoke like me.....Smoke Like A Broke Stove!!!!!!!

i'd love to sit down with my fellow staff members here and have a really long talk and smoke session.

one day when this fight is over i wanna celebrate with all you members at the 420 We Did It celebration :cool:

all the old friends i've not seen in decades
User,
That's gonna be one hell of a party, and i hope i live to attend !! :peace:

Best friend ever in my life, died about 2 yrs. ago. Met him in Ca. prison system, back in the late 60s, and we both got out in 1973. I left Ca. in 74 and and 35 yrs later, He located me online, Then 2 yrs. later he died !! Mr. Clyde Curry, this tokes for you buddy !! !!

The 100th post deserves to be

Marc Scott Emery

I would love to get :bong:high:bong:with that dude,might learn a thing or three

Kinda cheesy, but my Grandpa that died when I was too young to really know him. Not sure if he smoked, though.

Its not cheesy i wish i smoked with alot of family that died

Kinda cheesy, but my Grandpa that died when I was too young to really know him. Not sure if he smoked, though.

Nothing wrong with your grandfather - see my post above about my dad....life may change you, but you begin & end with family :peace:

I'd love to get totally RAT ARSED with all the good mates I've made here at 420mag especially guys like OMM and Wingman 580. I would be cool to smoke with Rob Griffin too. If it weren't for him I would never have had the opportunity to make ALL you groovers my 420family.:grinjoint::ganjamon::peace:

Back
Top Bottom