If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything

Heathen1812

My name is heathen, I've been a grower for over 30 years. I also owned a business over 5 years. I unfortunately live in a "NOT LEGAL" state. I had a grow room in my home.
Until one day a crazy 17 yr old girl, whom has 5 prior stays in the nut house. Well she found out I took my 13 year olds son's video game for not keeping his word to his mom. She cussed me, assaulted me,and called the local storm troopers who rushed right over to my home after she told them " I was holding her hostage with a gun."
I dont own any guns for one, and 2. She was standing down the road when they pulled up. So I heard, cause when any woman calls the law around these parts usually the a man goes, so I got ghost. Lol.
And as I drove past them I noticed, damn I wouldn't have heard them coming. Lol, they got their lights on, sirens off.
Long story short. The good ole boy SS took about $9,000 in equipment , 20 lbs flower, and 5 pounds of wax all of which was for myself, family and few medical clients that I provided for. They wiped me out. Tore my home apart, with no search warrant AT ALL. Never even tried to see what was up, ran in tore it up, dumped drawers ripped closets out,.
I talk to a detective on phone, I told them it was all mine,and I wasn't coming back to house. some of the plants were CBD I grow for my dogs, and that's legal here and technically they should have left all my equipment?
So a week or 2 later a detective calls me gives me the " hey buddy if you give us help as an INFORMANT we'll make your charges go away. Lol I couldn't make this garbage up people.
Well I had a major heart attack 2 mnths ago and I'm high risk now to catch covid and not make it thru it. Especially in prison. So upon long and hard consideration, I feel the Government does not have the right to try to sentence me to death for a situation that if I lived 3 hrs north west It would not have been a crime at all. And I'd be at home with my family. Which I'm not.
I'm now a man without a business, I can't be with my family I'm in hiding, I fear for my life. I have no income.
I need help. I've talked to my settlement attorney. Called local media, pot attorneys, etc etc.
I saved they worst for last they took my 13 year old son. Said I was a negligent parent. But again if I would've lived a few miles down the road doing the exact same thing I'd be a fit parent. I CALL BULLSHIT ON THAT PERVERTED CRAP.
so if anyone can give me insight, direction, help me out in anyway hit me up. I need stock for the few clients in need. I've started picking up new equipment. In need of more. I have to go under the grid til I figure this all out, I love my country. But I feel betrayed in a way. I can't consciously give myself over to them and their Gestapo tactics, during a pandemic. I DON'T WANT TO DIE FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN , BUT BET YOUR ASS I WILL. Peace 420 family.

P.s. wk #3, coco, seedman seeds all Gorilla glue variations. We have to ALL be equally protected under the law. Pic taken today. Lol I gotta eat.
20200912_175424.jpg

So now you're a wanted fugitive for cannabis cultivation, manufacturing extracts, bud and extract in "large" quantities (possibly with some "intent to sell" addition), and fleeing from & eluding LEO? Or just the latter? If the cops entered your house "for shits and giggles," then any evidence stemming from that would be tossed, and even a public defender could manage that (although the issue with CPS could be more difficult).

If, on the other hand, they believed that they had a legitimate reason to enter the residence, well, you're probably fucked. Why didn't you point at the girl and say to the cop, "The person that is alleging that I am holding them hostage... is standing right there, watching us?" Because, at that point, the only charge being filed would have been against her for making false claims/statements to LEO. Or possibly not even that. Around here, being a known juvenile headfuck, they'd probably have taken her downtown and called her parents/guardians in for (yet) a(nother) hearing. And at no time would they have entered your home, because both the (false) complainant and you were outside.

How did they manage to get your business? File for confiscation of it under the presumption that you were bankrolling it from "proceeds of a crime?" It sucks that they took your kid, your business, your grow equipment, your bud, and your extract. You didn't mention losing your other property (home, vehicle(s), et cetera), but that's probably something to be concerned about, too, all things considered. What about your wife, did she get arrested? I hope not, but that happens sometimes in residential drug busts, even if/when the entire grow operation is behind a securely locked door. And now you're a wanted fugitive, yikes!

Do you have cash tucked away somewhere safe for the sole purpose of paying for the services of a good lawyer if you get busted? That's pretty prominently mentioned in that "Care and Feeding of Your Lawyer" article that's been floating around the Internet for, IDK, 25 years or so - and is common sense for anyone who has an illegal grow larger than the small personal type, especially if they keep more than a few ounces on hand (and most definitely so if the person also happens to sell more than the very occasional bud), but I'd guess that hardly anyone bothers to plan for disaster these days (unfortunately). I hope you did. Back when I was dealing, I kept $2,500 and the numbers of two lawyers in a little fire safe at a friend's house along with $500 for him for the hassle of having to deal with it if I ever had to make the call. Looking back, though... If I'd have ever gotten busted, wow, that money would probably just have been the proverbial drop in the ocean.

Even if you don't have an untraceable "legal defense fund" squirreled away somewhere, it's not the end of the world. Everyone shudders at the thought of having to use a public defender, but most of them are hard working lawyers who put in at least as many hours as the average "private" criminal defense attorney. You may have to disclose your assets and, possibly, sell some of them to help offset the PD's cost. But that's the least of your worries right now, and bail... Well, bail is probably not all that likely to be reasonable (if it's an option), because you decided to present yourself as a flight risk, so there's no real need to worry about trying to hold something back to finance that.

The main thing is to turn yourself in, NOW. Your problems aren't the kind that just go away. Even if all your cannabis-related activities were to become legal tomorrow, there's still that "running from LEO" thing. In many jurisdictions, that's a felony if you do so in a vehicle (strange, but they make the distinction). Regardless, it's still a crime even if the reason that they were wanting to arrest you turns out to be something that you're found innocent of. It's kind of like getting wrongly convicted of murder, sent to prison, escaping, and getting an additional nickel tacked onto your sentence for the escape - even if your initial conviction gets overturned, you're still on the hook for the five years. With a good lawyer, there's (almost) always hope... but not while you're still at large.

The next most important thing is to not say anything to any LEO, other than to identify yourself when turning yourself in and stating, "I want my lawyer now." Don't say anything to anyone else, either; assume that anyone you come in contact with is a potential rat. If you're seen talking to someone, and they later make a statement that you confessed to... anything, and you then say that they merely asked what you'd been arrested for, well... You're screwed. So don't speak to anyone.

If you have documented significant medical issues that have left you with a compromised immune system, your lawyer might be able to make a case for house arrest and even, possibly, home confinement at your eventual sentencing hearing. Like bail, you've lessened your chance by running. However, there IS a pretty significant health issue these days, and that could work to your advantage if you don't fart around too long.

Good luck!

By the way:
20 lbs flower, and 5 pounds of wax
3 hrs north west It would not have been a crime at all.

In what state is it legal to possess 20 pounds of bud and 5 pounds of extract?! That seems like "a little" much, even for medicinal purposes.

Also:
So a week or 2 later a detective calls me

If the cops are able to get you on the phone, HtH are you not already arrested?[/QUOTE]

The night it happened my wife called me, I told cops it was all mine. They had my number cause. There freaking cops I guess? I was in Az then. They called me wanting me to snitch to make my problems go away. I told them I would tell him all I knew. That his mother sucked in bed.
Business is gone cause I'm now wanted. By several agencies at this point. And the weight totals are fictitious at best. Container weight, 12 plants aren't 20 pounds. I had a couple ounces in jars. Anyway. I'm not here to defend myself or make excuses for myself. I grow for myself and others around here who cant get medical grade. I have a 67 yr old woman who lives in a very rural area whom I've provided free medicine for 5 years. Everything isn't about money for me. She can't drive to Illinois for instance and pay 265.00 for 3 ,3. 5 gram bags of flower.
So I provide for my clients. Low income or free of charge. So if that Makes me the proverbial drug dealer then I'll wear the title I guess. I have no money saved, I use what little I make from my grows for over head and expenses. I have auto wreck settlements coming soon, I've been talking to my attorney.
The police took the girl put her in his car, he knew the house was clear, I was gone, she was in his car. THEY STILL WENT IN MY HOME..there are many constitutional issues 4th amend, 8th amendments just off the to of my head. I WILL NOT TURN MYSELF IN. NEVER. if my attorney tells me to I'd consider it. But I'm 53 with bad heart and other issues. I will not be bullied by NAZIS. I WILL NOT LET THE FEDS TELL ME I CAN'T GROW HERE, BUT IF I WAS TO MOVE 3 HRS NORTH WEST ITS COOL. NO ITS NOT COOL. IT WILL NEVER BE COOL. I'M GOING TO KEEP GROWING AND TAKING CARE OF MY CLIENTS AS SOON AS I CAN. I'M OFF GRID. Yes a fugitive from justice and I will remain that way until they get me I guess? This has been the hardest decision of my life, but it's so wrong. "
DON'T BE FOOLED PEOPLE WE ARE NOT EQUALLY PROTECTED UNDER THE LAW, OUR CONSTITUTION ISN'T WORTH THE PAPER ITS WRITTEN ON. I PRAY FOR THE STRENGTH TO SEE THIS THRU. I WILL NOT GIVE UP AND I WILL NOT SNITCH TO MAKE IT GO AWAY. WHY CAUSE FUCK THE FEDS THATS WHY. I'M READY TO MARCH ON WASHINGTON, FUCK HIDING. Anyways everyone needs to know what's happening in states that it's not legal in. Were still going g to jail and still fighting for our right to smoke.
I'll leave you with this.
" if you want to see the scourge of society go to any prison at shift change". 420 love.

The night it happened my wife called me, I told cops it was all mine. They had my number cause. There freaking cops I guess? I was in Az then. They called me wanting me to snitch to make my problems go away. I told them I would tell him all I knew. That his mother sucked in bed.
Business is gone cause I'm now wanted. By several agencies at this point. And the weight totals are fictitious at best. Container weight, 12 plants aren't 20 pounds. I had a couple ounces in jars. Anyway. I'm not here to defend myself or make excuses for myself. I grow for myself and others around here who cant get medical grade. I have a 67 yr old woman who lives in a very rural area whom I've provided free medicine for 5 years. Everything isn't about money for me. She can't drive to Illinois for instance and pay 265.00 for 3 ,3. 5 gram bags of flower.
So I provide for my clients. Low income or free of charge. So if that Makes me the proverbial drug dealer then I'll wear the title I guess. I have no money saved, I use what little I make from my grows for over head and expenses. I have auto wreck settlements coming soon, I've been talking to my attorney.
The police took the girl put her in his car, he knew the house was clear, I was gone, she was in his car. THEY STILL WENT IN MY HOME..there are many constitutional issues 4th amend, 8th amendments just off the to of my head. I WILL NOT TURN MYSELF IN. NEVER. if my attorney tells me to I'd consider it. But I'm 53 with bad heart and other issues. I will not be bullied by NAZIS. I WILL NOT LET THE FEDS TELL ME I CAN'T GROW HERE, BUT IF I WAS TO MOVE 3 HRS NORTH WEST ITS COOL. NO ITS NOT COOL. IT WILL NEVER BE COOL. I'M GOING TO KEEP GROWING AND TAKING CARE OF MY CLIENTS AS SOON AS I CAN. I'M OFF GRID. Yes a fugitive from justice and I will remain that way until they get me I guess? This has been the hardest decision of my life, but it's so wrong. "
DON'T BE FOOLED PEOPLE WE ARE NOT EQUALLY PROTECTED UNDER THE LAW, OUR CONSTITUTION ISN'T WORTH THE PAPER ITS WRITTEN ON. I PRAY FOR THE STRENGTH TO SEE THIS THRU. I WILL NOT GIVE UP AND I WILL NOT SNITCH TO MAKE IT GO AWAY. WHY CAUSE FUCK THE FEDS THATS WHY. I'M READY TO MARCH ON WASHINGTON, FUCK HIDING. Anyways everyone needs to know what's happening in states that it's not legal in. Were still going g to jail and still fighting for our right to smoke.
I'll leave you with this.
" if you want to see the scourge of society go to any prison at shift change".
Turn yourself in. The local town's mayor got caught with a 18 plant grow operation in my not legal state and got probation.
She got caught when the police were at her door and smelled it. Guess what, they "smelled it" at your house as well so the search is good.
If she stays out of trouble her record will be wiped clean and she will run for mayor again then.
Either that or move out of State and hope you won't get a second visit. Personally I'd take the time over running until I got caught.

Back
Top Bottom