If you have posted issues/problems with no response, use my thread and I will assist!

kraw420

Good Day Everyone,
So, as the title states, I have set this thread up for people who have posted and or created a thread with either no response, or no corrective action.
I will help and assist as best as I can with knowledge that I have, I will NOT give an answer if I am not absolutely sure it is the correct one. In which case I will do my best by using search engines, forums ect ect to help.

I would also encourage passerbys, if you have the correct answer for whomever is seeking it, please feel free to jump in and help. After all, thats the reason why we are all here is it not?

Thank you.

Re: If you have posted issues/problems with no response, use my thread and I will ass

Dont be shy people, I know a ton about growing Cannabis, I can help!!

Then again, im sure if you need the help bad enough you will come calling!!

Re: If you have posted issues/problems with no response, use my thread and I will ass

I have an issue with white powdery mildew on my medium surface. Nothing bad yet but I believe is messed with my previous crop. just a light about of white. whats the best way to take care of this?

I have an issue with white powdery mildew on my medium surface. Nothing bad yet but I believe is messed with my previous crop. just a light about of white. whats the best way to take care of this?

Could you please supply a picture of the white powdery substance to better diagnose. Most likely im assuming its white mildew on Rockwool cubes/slabs. If this is the issue then a diluted peroxide spray will kill it.

20141015_111255.jpg
20141015_111223.jpg

I have a problem with my amnesia seedling. It has started to droop not sure if its overwatered or not. What do you think mate?

Aside from the drooping, she looks very healthy. Drooping can be a sign of over watering or under watering, if your medium is dry in this picture, then you are under watering. You basically dont want to waterlog your soil/medium. Water your girls and wait until the top 10% of the soil is dry before watering again.
Its hard to tell from the picture but your soil looks dry so I would say under watering.

Cheers dude have watered with phed water. Hope that perks her back up.

Maybe I can get faster assistance here, thanks for making this thread.

So my 2 plants (unknown strains) are very droopy and my friend says that it's because I'm over watering. How do I know when the water the plants? Their 23 days old, and their not that big and now droopy.

Day_23_side_over_watered.JPG
Day_23_top_over_watered.JPG

Hope my plants can make it :3

I water them about every 2 days until I see a little bit of run off. Not sure when I'll be watering them again though.

Hi I'm a newbie and having trouble with my plants.... I recently put them in larger pots and made a soil mix now the leaves are yellowing from the tips up and curling down. Do I need to repot them with different soil? (I had mixed it all up in a big 16gallon tote)This is what I used... 18 qt-MG organic choice pot mix it has .10% nitrogen, .05% phosphate, .05% potash. ( contains.97% slowly pasteurized nitrate from poultry castings) approx 4qt perlite, 3 c. Bone meal 4-12-0 (4.0% nitrogen, 12.0% phosphate) and 2 handfuls of organic plant-tone all purpose plant food which contains5.0% nitrogen, 3% phosphate, 3%potash,1% calcium, 0.6% magnesium, 1.0% sulfur) derived from hydrolized feather meal, pasteurized poultry manure, bone meal, alfalfa meal, greensand humates, sulfate of potash & sulfate of potash magnesium. Hope this helps you help me thanks

Hi I'm a newbie and having trouble with my plants.... I recently put them in larger pots and made a soil mix now the leaves are yellowing from the tips up and curling down. Do I need to repot them with different soil? (I had mixed it all up in a big 16gallon tote)This is what I used... 18 qt-MG organic choice pot mix it has .10% nitrogen, .05% phosphate, .05% potash. ( contains.97% slowly pasteurized nitrate from poultry castings) approx 4qt perlite, 3 c. Bone meal 4-12-0 (4.0% nitrogen, 12.0% phosphate) and 2 handfuls of organic plant-tone all purpose plant food which contains5.0% nitrogen, 3% phosphate, 3%potash,1% calcium, 0.6% magnesium, 1.0% sulfur) derived from hydrolized feather meal, pasteurized poultry manure, bone meal, alfalfa meal, greensand humates, sulfate of potash & sulfate of potash magnesium. Hope this helps you help me thanks

Actually the truth is you can't really flush miracle grow soil at all because the fertilizers in the soil are all time release ferts therefore you could run 100 gallons of water through the soil, it wont help at all. I tell new growers if they can to stay away from miracle grow soil and ferts, it may me good for your beans, or tomatoes, but it is not good for cannabis.

miracle grow can be flushed,in a way,with some effort.

set it in a 5 gallon bucket before use,flood it and set it for a week,gives the time release a chance to dissolve,pour the water out,let the soil dry,add in perilite.done
and you will not get a zero ppm reading,but its under 150 and very workable.

miracle grow is what we had in the 80's,Had to figure out a way to get enriched soil to work with us.

miracle grow plant food in the proper hands will produce some awesome plants.

Maybe I can get faster assistance here, thanks for making this thread.

So my 2 plants (unknown strains) are very droopy and my friend says that it's because I'm over watering. How do I know when the water the plants? Their 23 days old, and their not that big and now droopy.

Day_23_side_over_watered.JPG
Day_23_top_over_watered.JPG

Hope my plants can make it :3

I water them about every 2 days until I see a little bit of run off. Not sure when I'll be watering them again though.

What type of soil are you using?
Yopur plants growth is very stunted, but with the limited information you gave me its very hard for me to understand why. If you could give me all the information you have it would help for example.
RH/Relative Humidity
Temperature at lights on and lights off
Nutes
Water/RO/Tap?Bottled
Pests
Medium
Seeds Type/Strain Breeders Name
Germination Procedure
This is a start

I would still recommend staying away from MG, it will save you some head aches. Its garbage anyways IMO.

No, I started this thread to help people out with their problems or issues with Cannabis plants. Alot of people dont get help on these forums so I started this thread to get help fast to them. Hence the title: If you have posted issues/problems with no response, use my thread and I will assist

Thank you kind sir.

Soil: Black Gold
Humidity: I can't tell the difference from my room and my grow box
AVG Temp: 83F
Water: Tap
Pasts: None
Strain: Unknown
Germination Procedure: Paper Towel Method
If they don't make it that's fine with me because I have more then 15 seeds however I want these plants to make it. I also want to prevent this from happening again for my next attempt.

Hello I have three plants in osmacote premium potting mix, using tap water and liquid blood and bone. they are under f24t5 10000x lights. They look great (see pics) i have just noticed one leaf looked like it had been cut through so i trimmed it but the next leaf has also what looks like a cut and a line of tiny holes and other holes. Any help as to what this is would be much appreciated.

wbs676.jpg

2m42lfm.jpg

Please help, I have a plant in a 5 gal pot and its infested with ants. I don't want to use chemicals.

Back
Top Bottom