If YOU might be a stoner.

when you carry between 5-10 bottles of visine to keep the red out

you buy a multipak of bic lighters and two days later you can't find a single one

If you can estimate weight to within 1/10 gm. while sitting in the back seat of a car ................ you might be a stoner.

If you leave for a party with one red lighter, and come home with 6.

You might be a stoner if at the end of the day all you remember is a grey cloud...you might be a stoner

If you've ever been mezmerized by a Lava Lamp, you might be a stoner.

If you've ever laughed so hard for so long that you can't get a breath and forgot what you're laughing about, you might be a stoner.

If you've ever watched 'Harold and Kumar go to White Castle' and identified with everything that happened, you're definitely a stoner.

:bongrip:

you might be a stoner if you have a code wrod for smoking (me and my friends is keeyaaa)

you might be a stoner if somone says fire and you pull out a lighter lol

yall took all the good ones. im stoned so i cant think :bongrip:

tinkerbell420 said:
you smell a skunk and think it smells good
you buy a multipak of bic lighters and two days later you can't find a single one

yea thats me and my boyfriend :laughtwo:

If you've been in a circle with two friends, a joint, a pipe, a bong and a blunt at the same time .............. you might be a stoner.

If you ever had a shotgun and no bullets were involved, you might be a stoner.

you may be a stoner if your waking thought is grass and the last thing you do on a night is think about weed

if you can smell weed when everyone is smoking fags, you may be a stoner

QUOTE=Carrie8300]you might be a stoner when you pay your bills AFTER you buy enough to last you till your next paycheck..then feeling better about that go and pay your bills...only to figure out you forgot one...guess it will have be be just a LITTLE late...

when someone says... " want to go for a ride"...and you automatically grab your bowl and lighter and assume it's a burn cruise, you might be a stoner.

When your at a concert and you see the chronic candy sign and stare at it for about 15 min just because it "looks Cool" ( hey the signs were something I had never seen I thought I was seeing things. ) you might be a stoner.

when you forget what you were going to type here....and you just had it 5 seconds ago..you might be a stoner.

You might be a stoner....if your idea of a buffet...is a packed, bowl, bong, steam roller, joints, and blunts...and everyone is over to share...and you just start on one side, and move to the next taking a hit off of each one. ( love these buffets.)

Ha Ha, Carrie. That was great! Sounds just like me lol:cheesygrinsmiley:

Peace and highness:smokin:

Land of the free

Back
Top Bottom