If you plant seeds from a bag of sour diesel what do you get?

brijon420

I recently was told that just because I planted seeds from a bag I got doesn't mean Ill have exotic as an end result.

What do you guys think I always thought that if you plant a seed from a plant you get that plant. Am I wrong! Its not a common practice to put fake seeds in a bag now a days. is it? Please let me know what you guys think and ill post pics of the two plants in question.

1416619339180.jpg
1416619392823.jpg

As I said in the post I am sure how it works just astonished to see were people come up with the knowledge they try to give out. Its crazy and I was put back its weird rite.

Surprising its the guy I get my bag from that the seeds came out of he said just cause I plant it dont mean ill get anything well see.

If it really is that strain then yes. Only way to know 100% is buy from a seed bank and get the paperwork on the genetics ie: mother and father. And yes it will be close to what you smoked depending on how you grow it.

bag seeds can be hermies
so more likely they will produce a hermie offspring (hermies are considered poor genetic quality)
why would you want to waste your time and money with unknown or poor quality seeds?
cast them to the wind and get clones or buy seeds that you know are good
that's my 2 cents

Clones can carry mites. Check the mothers be cautious of dispensaries Clones. No matter what they say. Also I've personally seen shady ass dispensaries change the name of the strain when I've sold them in the past. So you may not get what it's claiming. Seeds from reputable breeders and seed banks are the only way to go.

the best bud i have ever grown was from master kush clones 1/2 lb per plant in 10 gal fiber pots
harvested more than a key of sticky skunk primo off a six pack
too much vigor in sativa seeds planted in dirt, they grow over the fence in no time and stretch to Kingdom come
plus they dont have enough time to mature due to cold weather and frost
sunlight + healthy soil = healthy plants
no worries be happy!!!

Tough to tell. Be sure to Sex them and pull males immediately. You can pull 1/2lb per plant all day long indoor. Sativas do fucking grow and grow and are a bitch to contain though that is fact.

Back
Top Bottom