If you've gone 20 years without, what would you smoke?

Sgt Blotter

420 Member
When I ask that, how many varieties are you thinking of? Or does only one come to mind?
I recently decided I would grow my own because I didn't know anybody to get it from. I was out running some errands and bored and decided to check out a local head shop to see what they had. I just settled on a "Lock-n-Load" one hitter pipe. After all, It's been 20 years. My resistance will be very low and they say Weed is way more potent. I shouldn't need much. On my way out I ran into this young dude I used to work with. After some time he quit laughing. Finding out the most straight laced and disciplined man you ever met was an aspiring stoner is a bit much to take. I get it.
After a short chat he very quickly offered to just give me some weed if I followed him back to his house.
20190524_213921.jpg
20190524_213845.jpg

He called it "Grand Daddy Purple". I don't see any purple in it but whatever. I'm about to get high for the first time in 20 years.

If it were me I would smoke whatever I had access to and not put too much thought into it, and probably not jump right into trying to grow it, as you could decide you are good for another 20 years ;). But I live in a Rec legal State so I can go to the Dispensary and be overwhelmed with all the choices, and try lots of different things before I decided to grow and what I wanted to get seeds of. As growing a whole different ball of wax, especially if the rules in your locale are pretty harsh on that, as not even worth it for an occasional user if that is the case.

Something not too strong, that doesn’t leave you curled in a corner wondering wtf the last 20 years went?
Lol that's what I just did. Then I watched random conspiracy theory vids on youtube while melted to my big comfy chair. OMG there are some real special people out there.:thedoubletake::laugh::rofl:
If it were me I would smoke whatever I had access to and not put too much thought into it, and probably not jump right into trying to grow it, as you could decide you are good for another 20 years ;). But I live in a Rec legal State so I can go to the Dispensary and be overwhelmed with all the choices, and try lots of different things before I decided to grow and what I wanted to get seeds of. As growing a whole different ball of wax, especially if the rules in your locale are pretty harsh on that, as not even worth it for an occasional user if that is the case.
Luckily recreational became legal in Michigan recently. As far as what I'm gonna grow, I think I have settled on Royal Dwarf by RQS. Should fit well with my limited grow space and I want something skunky.
That Grand Daddy Purple wasn't to shabby. It did have a bit of a fruity taste to it, which seems to be all the rage these days. I was warned that it hasn't cured very long but it really mellowed me out. Completely laid waste to all pain, anxiety, and ambition. I packed that one hitter pictured above which actually gives about 5-6 good hits and that was all I needed.

Something not too strong, that doesn’t leave you curled in a corner wondering wtf the last 20 years went?
Been smoking 17 years now and I still avoid those ones. I'll take a light, day time haze over anything.
Too much up gives me anxiety, too much down makes me para.
Found a few exceptions but I generally prefer 50/50 type autos.

That Grand Daddy Purple wasn't to shabby. It did have a bit of a fruity taste to it, which seems to be all the rage these days. I was warned that it hasn't cured very long but it really mellowed me out. Completely laid waste to all pain, anxiety, and ambition.

Yeah that one is a favorite of mine, the fruity or pine tasting ones tend to be my favorite, but one of those "everyone different" things, so hard for me to recommend something particular, same as some hit other folks different (and I tend to be that way personally, as some of the OTC stuff that is supposed to make you drowsy wires me out, so a lot of trial and error for me).

You’re going to have an amazing journey bro! Sativa will get you going, and Indica will slow you down. Hybrids do some of both. Just run with it! Find strains that make you happy, relieve your stress/pain, and minimize negatives. It’s all unique to each person. Something might make you giddy, but give the miss paranoia! Just have fun!!!

is this you lol
lol That's hilarious, but give him credit for trying something new.
You’re going to have an amazing journey bro! Sativa will get you going, and Indica will slow you down. Hybrids do some of both. Just run with it! Find strains that make you happy, relieve your stress/pain, and minimize negatives. It’s all unique to each person. Something might make you giddy, but give the miss paranoia! Just have fun!!!
It wasn't my first time. Just the first time in 20 years. But all that was a couple weeks ago. I've already smoked all that weed (it didn't last long. I shared with a neighbor) and am in the middle of building a grow cabinet. I put in an order at Seedsman and will be growing as soon as I get my order.

is this you lol
lol That's hilarious, but give him credit for trying something new.
It wasn't my first time. Just the first time in 20 years. But all that was a couple weeks ago. I've already smoked all that weed (it didn't last long. I shared with a neighbor) and am in the middle of building a grow cabinet. I put in an order at Seedsman and will be growing as soon as I get my order.
My man! Boom! Happy growing!!!

If you've gone 20 years without, what would you smoke?

Gee, I could answer that in one of two ways (flip a coin):

A) The first thing I came to that'd burn.

B) As much Kali Mist as I could stuff into a paper because, hey, if the chance to get there only comes around every couple decades, I want this buzz to last ;) .

I asked a buddy for his answer: "I'd smoke whoever it was that had me locked up in their basement for the past 20 years, then - after disposing of the weapon and body - I'd go get high."

:rofl:.

Words of a veteran, lol.

Back
Top Bottom