IGotGreen's Grow Journal (Outdoors)

Thank you for the advice, and tying the canopy down is a very good idea! I just started mixing the soil 50/50, great way to conserve.

As for the smell of the plants, that is a good point and 20 plants might be a little overboard. I am going to do at least 8 though, and just hope for the best.

The trails run behind my apartment complex, and I very rarely see anyone walking them. But it is conveniently close, so I do get to see them daily. I might try and reduce my trips though after everything is all setup just to decrease any risk of people seeing me. I am considering spreading the plants out between 2 different grow sites which are close to each other. I will keep everyone updated, and will take some pictures tomorrow! Have a good night everyone!
To bad you could'nt sex them before you put them out ?? If not, then make sure to take clones off each plant, and then you can sex those inside, and know which are males, and you can replant those holes with the clones. The less trips to the spot, the better !! I mean, I would love to go there and feed them once per week, with my special ferts., but it's safer to put them in 10/10/10 granular ferts, and then I go to the site to give them the bloom ferts about the last of july. And again like last of august, and the best trip of all to carry them buds to the cure box !! I bought a bag of ffof today in Vt., and it was 26.00 + tax. I can't imagine useing it outdoors !! I use aged cow manure compost, and native soil. I get a pick up truck load for 20 bucks. I can't get to my spots anymore, but i know a bit about growing in the bush !! I'd let those plants get some larger, before transplanting to the wild. What are you gonna use for fertilizer ?? :slide::surf:

To bad you could'nt sex them before you put them out ?? If not, then make sure to take clones off each plant, and then you can sex those inside, and know which are males, and you can replant those holes with the clones. The less trips to the spot, the better !! I mean, I would love to go there and feed them once per week, with my special ferts., but it's safer to put them in 10/10/10 granular ferts, and then I go to the site to give them the bloom ferts about the last of july. And again like last of august, and the best trip of all to carry them buds to the cure box !! I bought a bag of ffof today in Vt., and it was 26.00 + tax. I can't imagine useing it outdoors !! I use aged cow manure compost, and native soil. I get a pick up truck load for 20 bucks. I can't get to my spots anymore, but i know a bit about growing in the bush !! I'd let those plants get some larger, before transplanting to the wild. What are you gonna use for fertilizer ?? :slide::surf:

That is exactly my plan! Great minds think alike lol. In a different thread I started, I explained my plans, which is:

"Not yet, but that is the plan. Going to sex them, keep a mother or two, then replace the males outside with female clones. I wouldn't do this for a month or two since I do not feel my plants are mature enough. Until then, I have taken a clipping from a rose plant so I can try and get a little experience in cloning."

Thread located here

That is exactly my plan! Great minds think alike lol. In a different thread I started, I explained my plans, which is:

"Not yet, but that is the plan. Going to sex them, keep a mother or two, then replace the males outside with female clones. I wouldn't do this for a month or two since I do not feel my plants are mature enough. Until then, I have taken a clipping from a rose plant so I can try and get a little experience in cloning."

Thread located here
Well, good luck !! Just take lcones before they start budding.:surf:

Thread located here
Get a bottle of Olivas cloning jell !! I swear by it !!

Alright I will look into it. Going to stop by local hydro store to see if they have it and how much.

So when I woke up today I checked on my indoor guys, and 2 of the 4 had a huge growth spurt. Now 1 of the 2 that had the growth spurt has little yellow spots on both its leaves. And no they did not just occur, they have been there almost since the day it sprouted. It looks healthy and the new growth looks fine, but I want to know what caused it.

0507001350.jpg

By the way, ALL my indoor plants are under the exact same conditions, and only that 1 feels that there is a problem.

Alright I will look into it. Going to stop by local hydro store to see if they have it and how much.

So when I woke up today I checked on my indoor guys, and 2 of the 4 had a huge growth spurt. Now 1 of the 2 that had the growth spurt has little yellow spots on both its leaves. And no they did not just occur, they have been there almost since the day it sprouted. It looks healthy and the new growth looks fine, but I want to know what caused it.

0507001350.jpg

By the way, ALL my indoor plants are under the exact same conditions, and only that 1 feels that there is a problem.
Do you have your camera in the macro mode ?? Pic. is blury !!

So I go outside to have my nightly bong session, and wouldn't you know it was snowing! The cars in the parking lot had like a half inch of snow on them. I know frost can cause damage, but how about snow? I'm sure they will be fine, but I hope it starts warming up again. I hate the weather in NY, it was high 80's last week, this week its snowing and storming everyday, with a high of 42!! I hope they pull through all this trauma..

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom