iGROW's First Grow GH Waterfarm Great White Shark

iGROW

:welcome:

So this is my first grow, im doing it in a closet about 14 cubic feet. I also took the door off and put a tapestry over it to allow for proper ventilation. Here are the specification for my grow :roorrip:

Strain - Great White Shark
# of Plants - 2
Grow Type - Hydro
Setup - General Hydroponics Water Farm
Light - 2 150 Watt HPS
Nutrients - General Hydronponics
Medium - Grodan Rockwool
PPM - Unknown (what's the importance of knowing this???)
PH - 6.2
Room Temperature -80 to 82
Solution Temperature -Unknown (importance of this as well)
Room Square Footage - 14
Pests - None Known

IMG_0565.jpg

Let me know what you think. I'm a newbie and need tips on how to make this for optimum yield :thanks:

Sorry its been a long time guys but heres some pictures from the third week of january I started a new one as well both are great white shark

P2-1:18.jpg

P1-1:18.jpg

So do they look good? Im thinking of starting flowering soon, do you think 8oz would be expecting too much from 2 plants

Bro they definitly look good like TBD said. Props to TBD for helpin ya with tha pics too. That was real cool of him :blushsmile: But umm yea you're plants do look good. 4oz has been acheived with waterfarms, but I wouldnt set the bar so high for your first gro. A lot of variables can affect yield(like genetics etc), so you might be a lil dissapointed if you don't get to that mark. But it definitly looks like you're gonna have yourself some good ass meds!! :headbanger:

lookin good so far :blushsmile:

Sorry for the lack of input before but yeah they look good! Nice effort so far, anyway i see your only using two 150w hid. If flowering with those also i'd flower now, as the light intensity from a 150w will not penetrate a thick canopy well and its best to try and keep your plants moderately short when using a 150w for flowering

Other than that, everything looks lush and i'm sure the hydro guys will be here to help you shortly!

TBD

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom