Iitsanderslife - Soil - OGKush - Grow Journal - 2015

itsanderslife

What strain is it?
OG KUSH x6
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
currently its green house but moving into 900w LED tent
If in Veg... For how long?
3 weeks in green house already 1-2 weeks in LED
If in Flower stage... For how long?
3-5
Indoor or outdoor?
Semi-indoor
Soil or Hydro?
Soil
If soil... What size pot?
1gal pots
Size of light?
900w LED
Is it aircooled?
no
How often are you watering?
2-3 a week with nutrients
Type and strength of ferts used?
GH Floralicious grow series
CAL-Mag
OverDrive
SM-90

CURRENTLY REPORT
my 6 OG clones are 8-9inch tall.Im planning to move the 6 clones into a tent with 900w LED. The clones seem to flower to early due to the sun cycle recently.Considering to run the 6 clones in a 16 hrs light/8hours Dark to stretch the height of the plant for more nodes.

The clones are loving the new led with 16 hours lights . So far, its been 2 days in the new LED lights.Tomorrow, i will be watering the clones. MY clones are around 8in - 9in . this is my first time using LED . i hope to see great result. im hoping to yield 50grams/per plants.

i gave my clones. 8oz of water with nutrients. 5ml of floralMirco ,FloreaGro 2.5ml , FloralBloom 5ml ,sm90 2.5ml,2.5ml overdrive ,1ml cal-mag

my plants has grown to 11inches ! geez. i had to remove one of the clones due to a pest problem. i hope it can still grow out door. i gave it water today around 8 oz . i debating whether to extend veg week after this week or go straight into flowering after this week.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom