Ilikemsticky

ilikemsticky

hello everyone just wanted to say hello this is my first post so will probably mess up anyway im a retired meat cutter who likes to grow things and i also like cannibus for pain and recreation i have been growing for two years this time around i grew a little back in the 70s it sure is fun growing i feel i sorta no some of you already i have been an observer for a while now and decided it was time to get on with it i have already learned a lot here and i am very happy to take part in the awareness this is going to be fun lol i currently have two nervana ice 1 auroa and a gorilla glue from elev8 seeds i am growing in organic living soil love that taste i have a cheap chinese led and two 200 watt cobs i dont have photos of plants yet i will try

hello everyone just wanted to say hello this is my first post so will probably mess up anyway im a retired meat cutter who likes to grow things and i also like cannibus for pain and recreation i have been growing for two years this time around i grew a little back in the 70s it sure is fun growing i feel i sorta no some of you already i have been an observer for a while now and decided it was time to get on with it i have already learned a lot here and i am very happy to take part in the awareness this is going to be fun lol i currently have two nervana ice 1 auroa and a gorilla glue from elev8 seeds i am growing in organic living soil love that taste i have a cheap chinese led and two 200 watt cobs i dont have photos of plants yet i will try
Hi sticky, and welcome to :420:
I see I don't have to tell you how much information is here, and how many helpful friendly growers there are!
Why not start a journal, so we can all follow your grows?
:cheer:

thanks snarly weed there are a lot of nice people on this site and your rite there is a lot of information to be learned here my current grow has a week maybe two left so i figured i would wait until my next grow and by then i should have this site dialed into the comfort zone and thanks for the comments you have a nice evening!

Not a problem, sticky, you will get used to the site soon. If you need help with anything, feel free to ask.
When you get some pics, we would really like to see them. Keep us updated with your harvest, friend :thumb:

yes im not what you would call tech savvy lol i looked at some your pics in the gallery nice i have put some pics in my gallery if you want to check them out until i learn how to add them to a post and thanks for the contact so far your the only one anyway you have a good day:thanks:

hey snarly i got it figured out i posted a few pics on the plant and bud thread if you want to check them out again thanks for showing an interest:thumb:

Awesome. I'll go take a look. Hopefully you will get the sig figured out soon too! The best way to get people to come to your journal is to post in theirs, and if people see your sig, they may just come here! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom