Illinois Medical Marijuana NFP

midwest 420

UPDATE 11/03/09 We are now know as Illinois Medical Marijuana NFP.We are a Not For Profit Organization to help Educate Illinois on Medical Marijuana.We are here to answer questions about Medical Marijuana and to help get it legalized in Illinois for Medical purposes. . UPDATE!!!!!!!10/08/09 The efforts from this PRO Medical Cannibas Gathering will be to help the Peoria area in getting its First Medical Cannibas Organization.This Organization will be providing the Best Locally grown Marijuana to Legal Card holders after HB2514 becomes a law in the new year.As of right now we do not have any Medical Cannibis nor are we doing any growing as of yet.We have Doctors we are talking with and looking for Growers.If you feel that you need Medical Cannabis and need help finding a doctor feel free to contact us for that info. Here is a little more info...The Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act would allow certain patients with diseases like cancer, multiple sclerosis, and HIV/AIDS to relieve their debilitating symptoms with marijuana according to their doctors' advice without facing arrest and incarceration. The bills are SB 1381 and HB 2514. Both bills have passed committee and are now awaiting a floor vote.

come take a look at our myspace till our dot com gets finished
Illinois Medical Marijuana NFP on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

UPDATE 11/03/09 We are now know as Illinois Medical Marijuana NFP.We are a Not For Profit Organization to help Educate Illinois on Medical Marijuana.We are here to answer questions about Medical Marijuana and to help get it legalized in Illinois for Medical purposes. . UPDATE!!!!!!!10/08/09 The efforts from this PRO Medical Cannibas Gathering will be to help the Peoria area in getting its First Medical Cannibas Organization.This Organization will be providing the Best Locally grown Marijuana to Legal Card holders after HB2514 becomes a law in the new year.As of right now we do not have any Medical Cannibis nor are we doing any growing as of yet.We have Doctors we are talking with and looking for Growers.If you feel that you need Medical Cannabis and need help finding a doctor feel free to contact us for that info. Here is a little more info...The Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act would allow certain patients with diseases like cancer, multiple sclerosis, and HIV/AIDS to relieve their debilitating symptoms with marijuana according to their doctors' advice without facing arrest and incarceration. The bills are SB 1381 and HB 2514. Both bills have passed committee and are now awaiting a floor vote.

come take a look at our myspace till our dot com gets finished
Illinois Medical Marijuana NFP on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

That is great news.
I've been looking to get more involved with legal access in IL after the senate and house bills are passed.
I'm new to this, but would like to become a care giver to grow and provide legal marijuana to patients.

Guys, could you bring me up to speed on what's going on here in Illinois ???...i'm in west central Ill. and i'd like more info...thank you.

Back
Top Bottom