I'm a beginner and I need help!

Tiara

Hey;

I need your help and first of all i need to sorry about my english if i make grammer mistake.

I order 3 of Moby Dick Autoflowering seeds. And i wanna plant 1 of them first. Because im really a beginner guy.

Btw i upload here to pictures for your advise. I need advise. I use 3 CFL 26w for 1 plant. I think 3X26 gonna be okey for 1 plant, but if its not please give me some advise.

My order will be come 1 week later, so i wanna be ready for plant. I need to finish my place.

Thank You All, 420 is great community.

:thanks:

vgJ0lA.jpg

zmJWD4.jpg

DlyLAm.jpg

WVGlzQ.jpg

Re: Im a beginner and i need help! [ Have Picture]

Thanks a lot for your comment, u rock!

I'll add more like 3-4 blubs more i wanna totally 250-300 w for 2 plant and i'll change my plant box little bit bigger, thanks when i do this i 'll reply my post.

Thanks a lot Light Addict

ptsd thx for your comment i think my bucket is really small for autoflowering i'll change it for bigger one

Yea man u are right but i dont open a soil drainage cause maybe i can change it for bigger one. İf i do it the vendor dont wanna take it back. Thx for attentaion man. When i'll take bigger box, i'll gonna do soil drainage. And what you think about cfl?

Yea man u are right but i dont open a soil drainage cause maybe i can change it for bigger one. İf i do it the vendor dont wanna take it back. Thx for attentaion man. When i'll take bigger box, i'll gonna do soil drainage. And what you think about cfl?

The lights you have will get your plant started. CFL is a fine light to grow plants, as long as you understand its limitations. Keep your plants close to the light. Don't let your plants get too tall. Keep them compact and bushy.

Thx for comment Chanandlr, i think i'll add totally 6 x 26 W CFL and 2 X 48 W CFL . Will be fine for 2 plants? I cant buy any hps mh lambs, so i'll planing to grow to harvest all periods with cfl?

250 W CFl for 2 autoflowering moby dick?

You might want to pick up a bulb or two in the 2700k spectrum. It's best for flowering period but 1 thrown in with the 6500k you already have would be good for veg. Best of luck to you on your grow :thumb:

Yea i'll mix it 6500 k and 2700k i think its will be good. And thx all of your for helping me . 420 great community. And u guys ROCK!

I'll uptade my lastest setup when i'll add more cfl and when my plants comes.

Thank You!

:welcome: to :420: Tiara.

Next question - what soil will you be using? It's all too easy to start seedlings off in soil that's too hot i.e. too rich in nutrients. I know. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thx Mr Teddy, i bought TORF soil. its fresh and light soil, cool for growing. And 1 more question . What you think guys about 150 MH Lambs for veg or flowering?

hi tiara i grow auto myself but under HPS so i cant help on the cfl front sorry but you more than welcome to check out my journal and see if anything there is useful for you...and im subbed

Hi wildwelshman, thanks for your comment. And i will looking your journal. Thanks for lightling advise. But i think i cant buy a new hps lamb with ballast. Gonna be too expensive for me . Cause i bought some cfl's and more hps . Too much money for me. I try to my best for 2 plants. About 250-300 W will be enough i think for 2 auto.

We will see when i add more cfl in my setup, and i'll uptade my post.

Thanks again

Hi wildwelshman, thanks for your comment. And i will looking your journal. Thanks for lightling advise. But i think i cant buy a new hps lamb with ballast. Gonna be too expensive for me . Cause i bought some cfl's and more hps . Too much money for me. I try to my best for 2 plants. About 250-300 W will be enough i think for 2 auto.

We will see when i add more cfl in my setup, and i'll uptade my post.

i will look forward to seeing you at my yard...

Mr Teddy you are a perfect grower, thanks for advise im looking it now!

Back
Top Bottom