I'm a new grower and i need your help, if you want to help me :)

Vik

420 Member
A few month ago i started my own growing, but now i got some trouble in it..

I have no idea how to fight these disease, even didnt know what they are...

So i ask help for fix it as faster as i can.

Sorry for my bad english, isnt my motherlanguages :)

20181024_135954.jpg

20181024_140011.jpg

So, on the first pic the pH is 5.8, illuminated 18h a day and the soil i have taken the soil of my garden, so no coconut and stuff, was the first test whit idk what quality (a friend gave me some seeds and i tryed them)
Whit the second pic, pH is 7.2, same illumination, but i used an universal soil whit organic stuff inside, i asked to a gardener a soil that wasnt compact for give to the root some air.

I bet that soil is hot. Meaning you'll be alright just use water only until the growth looks happy or normal. If you have the ability to test your run off, I'd be curious what the numbers are. Without that, it's tough to diagnose at a distance. You'll be alright mate. Just be patient and easy with her.

Good luck

I bet that soil is hot. Meaning you'll be alright just use water only until the growth looks happy or normal. If you have the ability to test your run off, I'd be curious what the numbers are. Without that, it's tough to diagnose at a distance. You'll be alright mate. Just be patient and easy with her.

Good luck

yeah mate, i hope so.. Love your positivity!
what do you mind whit " testing my run off" ?

"what do you mind whit " testing my run off" ? "

Testing for ppm / conductivity.

" i asked to a gardener a soil that wasnt compact for give to the root some air. "

Absolutely right thing to do. Can achieve the same thing by mixing whatever soil you have with perlite @ 50/50 ratio, that alos dilutes it as far as over all nute levels.

From what i can see most likely the soil mix has too much in the way of nutrients for the moment. Like suggested up thread flush them with water and monitor the new growth.

Absolutely right thing to do. Can achieve the same thing by mixing whatever soil you have with perlite @ 50/50 ratio, that alos dilutes it as far as over all nute levels.

Yeah that's it! I found a universal soil whit some stuff like perlite, i searched out in internet how it was to be, and you confirmed what i founded :)

testing for ppm / conductivity

Is that simple? Got it, thx!

Like suggested up thread flush them with water and monitor the new growth.

I'll do it, will keep you informed how it works!

×××××××××

Really thanks to every one who has taken some time for me!

Back
Top Bottom