I'm a newbie!

MrG1

Hello everyone,

I'm new to 420 Magazine. I am in the process of setting up a grow. I hope to become a care giver after harvest and a change in the current care giver laws.

MrG1

Hi MrG1,

Although I registered quite a while ago only first posted today so I'm a newb too at 420Mag and nice one on wanting to become a care giver.

I'm from the UK and things are positively draconian as regards the law and cannabis as there isn't even provision for medical weed unless you can prove you will come to 'imminent harm' by not having cannabis available, a term so vague as to be meaningless so it's good to see our American cousins leading the way and finally turning the tide.

Hey Rockstar,
Thanks for the welcome from the UK.
Here I was thinking we were in the dark ages. Most of the rest of the world sees the light. Continue to fight the fight. Its a God given right.

Peace, MrG1

Right back atcha cuz! :thumb:

I'm presently in the UK but am actually moving to Spain and am flying out on the 5th October as I'll be able to breed my genetics legally there, unlike the UK which is indeed in the dark ages.

Hey MrG1,

Really looking forward to seeing your grow. I finally registered my husband as a "caregiver" so now he can "legally" help me grow it, touch it, smell it but not use it in any way. This is in Oregon. It's really crazy. Welcome to a really great site, wonderful hearing from you.

Later :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom