I'm an Oldie Newbie

bullwinkle60

Hello everyone I'm new to the site and new to growing but an old time toker. I have one Vanilla Kush lady aprox two weeks from harvest sitting in my bath tub in the spare bathroom. I use CFL'S as I can't vent the heat.
I use medical marijuana because I have bi polar disorder and prostate cancer. The prostate cancer is what gives me my card. I'll be asking questions re growing as I'm already planning my next grow for three plants, rub a dub dub my girls will be in the tub.
I'm also a retired nurse,paralegal and stand up comedian. I don't do any of those anymore due to the bi polar.
Well that's enough about me for now let's hear from you and what your growing.

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Welcome my wife is Bi Polar and it really helps. She has lost some kidney function (9years of lithium) and is now on depacote. We can keep the dose lower with the MJ. mmmm her initials are MJ. Hope the cancer was caught soon
:welcome:
Yes it was and thank you. I wish you and your wife well. I use to be on lithium but now I take Saphris and MMJ and it works most of the time.

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:
Thank you I will.

Back
Top Bottom