Im Back 3rd times got to be a charm

Re: Im Back , 3rd times got to be a charm (pics)

blacturboteg420 said:
MVC-004F_3689151.JPG

That shot looks like poop. lol

Thanks bro. its hard as hell to get nice pics wiht this camera i sit there take like 20 only keep a few thats what i get for having a 1.3mp camera

on the 'shitty' plant....i'd say the leaf slumping is normal if they had a slight tinge of yellow to them...only because toward the end of flowering the plant tries to divert it's Nitrogen intake to make the buds fill out more...but since this isn't the case, I don't know...
... grow on bro

lookin good man, hope the nitrogen thing is the problem cuz that would suck havin a real problem this late in the game

Yeah I think that it is still a little immature to be pulling in its nitrogen. The one having the problem isn't the one that's about ready for harvest. This one still has a few weeks of flowering left. Plus it's just the main cola, the rest of the leaves are fine. I don't know about everyone elses experiences, but with both my grows when it started dieing back at the end of flowering it started at the bottom. I think it is light related myself. Not being directly under the light.

yeah thanks guys.. i think it is because the main cola is to tall and not right under the light so its not gettin proper lighting because every thig eles looks ok,, and yeah dont think it is the nitrogen becasuse like nodirt said this one still has some weeks before it is done flowerin

blacturboteg420 said:
yeah thanks guys.. i think it is because the main cola is to tall and not right under the light so its not gettin proper lighting because every thig eles looks ok,, and yeah dont think it is the nitrogen becasuse like nodirt said this one still has some weeks before it is done flowerin

i agree...i didn't know the main cola wasn't getting the proper lighting...that's all it probably is then for sure. Plus if it were the plant trying to suckup the Nitrogen from the fan leaves it wouldn't be only on the main cola.

i like the color of the buds man, looks like its gonna me a very fine cannabis smoke

I got a question for whoever.. um i wana harvest thruday but i noticed every where but the main cola are the pistils are changin color should i wait tell the main cola changes or just harvest?

duuuuuuuuude the second pic looks awesome

Back
Top Bottom