420 Magazine Background

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017
Thread starter #303

Lord Jebus

Gonna mix some 50/50 water and isopropyl alcohol.

Thread starter #305

Lord Jebus

I went with a 65/35% water to alcohol. Plants can take it. Gonna spray for the next couple days in flowering. Should be fine. Even though this is week 1. Hormones are still in flux.

Thread starter #307

Lord Jebus

For some bigger jars for ease of storage. After a weekend of trimming I still have enough in the bucket to at least fill the 3rd jar. The shwag jar has small buds and breakoffs to use in my buddies extract press. I'm getting 2 quarts per drawer of the drying rack so that's 14 quarts from 2 plants. I'll weigh it may be just for curiosity.

Attachments

Thread starter #308

Lord Jebus

Seedlings transplanted and looking great. Flowering room looking great. Plants responding to the isopropyl spray very nicely. I will continue it for a couple more days in flowering without worrying about effecting flowers.

Attachments

Thread starter #309

Lord Jebus

So got 4.5 oz off the first plant. Second plant got chopped into the bucket this evening. I'll start trimming her end of the week. Here's a couple of good bud shots.

Got a quart sealer full of larf and breakoffs and high grade trim. Pressing into extract on Wednesday.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread starter #312

Lord Jebus

It's very narcotic. Half of a small doob and the wife and i passed out by 9 the other night. Slept all night. Super happy.

Thread starter #314

Lord Jebus

Day 10 of flower

Attachments

Thread starter #315

Lord Jebus

It looks as I've won the mite battle in the flower room. Removed one plant. Veg tent I removed a couple clones and the SLH mom and sprayed them all with this. Once a week. Also I found a panther in my garden. He loves it in here. Just chills.

Attachments

Thread starter #317

Lord Jebus

He is like my old Maine coon was. Won't eat or damage plants. Just likes the environment. His name is Jake Puralta

Thread starter #318

Lord Jebus

So here's the culled veg and flower areas. Didn't have to kill off the whole crop for mites so happy about that.

Attachments

AngryBird

Member of the Month: Dec 2016
Thread starter #320

Lord Jebus

Took some flowering clones this morning. My first experiment into supercroping. And the little late flowering clone is still alive. Still hoping to save this pheno.

Attachments

Last edited: