420 Magazine Background
Thread starter #321

Lord Jebus

Final weigh in on the first PK plant, dried cured and bagged 5.4 oz plus a few grams already enjoyed. My goal of 1 pound for 4 plants is easily achievable.

Thread starter #323

Lord Jebus

Congrats Jebus, 1 pound is a sweet stash!
Enough for the Mrs and I. I'd like to run 2 full rounds each fall and winter and one breeding round into spring.

Last edited:

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017
Thread starter #326

Lord Jebus

In the last bag I bought before switching to homegrown.... a bag of awesome Alien OG...i came across one big beautiful tiger striped seed.....oh boy oh boy.

Attachments

Thread starter #327

Lord Jebus

Just sifting trimmings

Attachments

Thread starter #328

Lord Jebus

48 hours in water and the Alien OG seed cracked and is looking great. Now in wet paper towel. Hope to plant tomorrow or Thursday. Also starting some Super Lemon Haze from Seed. Whole new stock. Also building a colloidal silver generator for my breeding experiments this summer.

Thread starter #329

Lord Jebus

Just got some new seeds from an old friend who we just discovered both garden. So now I'm popping some Hawaiin Snow some fresh Super Lemon Haze some OG Kush after I failed to clone the outdoor OG I had in summer. And the Alien OG single seed which is doing very nicely.

Attachments

Thread starter #330

Lord Jebus

Garden update. Flowering day 17.
My supercrop clones are all looking great. They are getting 1/2 nutes and a root booster. Everyone in veg is great. Goto make room for news seedlings. My Pure Kush Seedlings have had first topping and are looking amazing.
The node structure on the SLH in flower is perfect. Should have thick tight colas. Temp and humidity are solid.

Attachments

Thread starter #333

Lord Jebus

A buddy of mine. Original mother unsure.

Thread starter #339

Lord Jebus

Garden cat is on duty.

Attachments

Thread starter #340

Lord Jebus

Alien OG doing good as well as the seedlings. Have one more SLH that popped to plant . And 1 more Hawaii popped 2 more to pop. Supercrop clones doing great and the pure KUSH seedlings are healthy monsters. Long term goal is have 5 mother's.
ALIEN OG
PURE KUSH
SUPER LEMON HAZE
HAWAIIAN SNOW
OG KUSH

Attachments

Last edited: