I'm Back! Shuffle's LED Based Two Strain Soil Grow Journal - Come Along With Me!

shuffledemon

Hey everyone. It's been too long since I participated here at 420mag. I am a huge fan, and have really enjoyed my time here, but as life sometimes does, I was drug (ha!) away from one of my favourite hobbies in a big way. I love plants and I love weed - and so I'm super excited to be growing again and believe it or not just as excited to be sharing it with all of you fine folks.

If you are interested in my background and/or my previous grow which will resemble this one a lot, check it out here. I'm always happy to answer questions here as well. Let's make this lively.

This time around I am growing two different strains from Rare Earth Seeds - Chronic, and White Widow. Both high(ish) THC Indica strains. Should be fun!

reseeds.jpg

In the process of germing with great results. Minus one little girl. I went to move her and, well, the tail broke off ...

germ4.jpg

She _should_ be fine, but I am kicking myself. I potted four today (White Widow) and will likely pot the other six (maybe five - minus our casualty from today - she might take a few more days now) into soil. That's my jam.

If you are wondering what my setup looks like - here is an old picture, but it's the same rig:

tent_11.jpg

I'll update when we break soil and take things from there.

Hey there and good luck on that start!
Always interested in watching LED grows, especially featuring white widows.

Can I leave an opinion? Since hot hair goes upwards, can't you hang your carbon filter and air extraction to the ceiling? That way you'll be able to remove heat (and smells possibly) more efficiently. There are some straps like the ones used in constructions that can hold a lot of weight, you just have to distribute it evenly. Grow tents are made to support such weight.

Good vibes sent your way :Namaste:

Hey there and good luck on that start!
Always interested in watching LED grows, especially featuring white widows.

Can I leave an opinion? Since hot hair goes upwards, can't you hang your carbon filter and air extraction to the ceiling? That way you'll be able to remove heat (and smells possibly) more efficiently. There are some straps like the ones used in constructions that can hold a lot of weight, you just have to distribute it evenly. Grow tents are made to support such weight.

Good vibes sent your way :Namaste:

Absolutely and I am going to do just that! I will take a pic when the setup is done - the previous pick is from years ago. Thank you for the feedback - I never take offence.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom