I'm Back - Spring Break Grow Continued!

Ddosed

THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF MY LAST POSTS DURING THE SPRING
Just a few questions! Help please!

I was on a hiatus due to forgetting my login information etc. Since the time of my last post my plants have grown tremendously!

As of 4-8-2014 which was my last post, my two white widow plants were 5 1/4 inches tall.

Since then I have added two Freebies from Nirvana.
One of them the tallest at 49 inches vegged from seed for 6 weeks to get a foot tall, we moved it out of the closet and into the room to the 1000 watt HPS lights since mid may they have grown a foot a week and are in the fourth week of flowering.
HERES A PIC:
JACK_HERER_SATIVA_FULL_SHOT_7-15-20141.JPG

The other Freebie Sativa plant is currently 45 1/2 inches tall. It is clearly a different phenotype than the other Jack Herer looking plant. It's leaves at the tips are turning dark purple slowly. I suspect I may have myself a purple plant!

AND FINALLY! The two main beauties! My White Widow girls from Nirvana have been growing for quite awhile now. I finally acquired the light to flower and flowered my girls at two feet tall!

Krystal who stands 32 inches tall is looking beautiful! The trichomes are coming in quite nice!

Kristine is also looking beautiful! Standing at 30 inches tall! Looking just as good as her counter part!
KRISTINE_OVER_HEAD_SHOT_7-15-20141.JPG

KRISTINE_LOWER_SHOT_7-15-20141.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom