im back

2hiegh4u

Whats up guys i haven't been around in a while ive been working all summer. been a lil busy with some other things. I see a few familiar faces and a bunch of new ones. it is good to see all of you.

i just had a few questions. ill be using the same system as last time. the sh Deep Water Culture 6 plant kit. instead of 5 autoflowers. i will be doing 3 reg fem seeds i havent decided strain yet. prolly some sort of kush. last time iused Stealth hydros line of nutes that came with the kit which seemed to work great. my buds could have been denser for sure tho. which brings me to my FIRST QUESTION. should i use some different nutes. i will be using cfls again. As many as i can get. maybe a UFO depending on what you guys think. last time i got a little over a quarter pound off of 3 auto afgan and 2 auto ak47. The entire grow is my gallery check it out. i want more from 3 reg fems this time. but hey some times things just dont work out. Any tips,advice, or other info is greatly apprieciated.

also this time around im going to be trying to clone for a continual harvest. was thinking about the diy Tupperware way. but not sure if i should use a fogger machine or the bubble way. im really not to experienced in this area at all so help is apprieciated.

Welcome back! Same story with me too bro. Working on a new set up.

Not a big expert on nutes, only used GH and it seemed to work good enough. I was kicking around going with Advanced this time, all I hear is good stuff.

I used the 'tupperware' cloning method...if it is the same. Just a small plastic container with an air stone in it splashing water on to the cutting. I dipped the cutting in clonex...8-9 days later I had roots. I have read the fogger produces roots very quickly.

Good luck on your next adventure! I'll be watching :popcorn:

glad to see you all here. im so exited to get back started again. ive been waiting for this for months now. ill prolly make the diy fogger cloner. it seems very effective. as for nutes ill be using the same stealth hydro premeasured nutes. since im only using cfls and maybe a led or two. i hope to see you guys around. any advice or tips are apprieciated.

:welcome: back! The fogger cloner works great from what I've heard. To get better buds, add more CFLs during flower this time around. It seems that CFLs can work great if you have enough of them. ;)

:welcome: back old friend and I hope this will help.

Welcome to Grow LED Hydro - LED Grow Lights - Hydroponics - Plant Lighting
The only link you will need for effective high yielding lights. I saw another member use this light growing 4 plants and harvest 19.5 ozs. If you are interested please let me know he is not a bubble man but Fo sho knows how to grow.
All my life I have taken the road less travelled and that has made all the difference. If you get outside your comfort zone I am 420% sure you will all prosper from the journey.

:welcome: back old friend and I hope this will help.

Welcome to Grow LED Hydro - LED Grow Lights - Hydroponics - Plant Lighting
The only link you will need for effective high yielding lights. I saw another member use this light growing 4 plants and harvest 19.5 ozs. If you are interested please let me know he is not a bubble man but Fo sho knows how to grow.
All my life I have taken the road less travelled and that has made all the difference. If you get outside your comfort zone I am 420% sure you will all prosper from the journey.

which light were you talkin about? the 120?180?300?or the 600? those are a little pricey. if they work like you say they are totally worth it. do you have your friends link. i would love to view the grow. thanks again man

:welcome: back! The fogger cloner works great from what I've heard. To get better buds, add more CFLs during flower this time around. It seems that CFLs can work great if you have enough of them. ;)

the cfl's def work well. it can get crowded in there with all those bulbs tho. thats why i was looking into led's. neway thanks for all the replies. i hope to see everyone around.

Welcome back man, I'll be looking for your grow once you get started. I'm using GH flora series with a few of the additives, floraliscious plus, liquid kool bloom, and calmag. I got 8 ozs. Dried off my 4 girls last grow in a 3x3 tent. I wana read more about these LED's too lol

Back
Top Bottom