Im Back!

Ok since you guys want a story here one goes...

Well it was back last year when I got caught. I was walking through the hood to go get a couple blunts from the corner store with my friend. There were cops just chilling out front of the store so I was a little sketchy. Well they stopped us right before we got a chance to go in and said that we reeked like weed. They searched me and just like that they found an ounce of weed in my pocket. From then on my case went to court and blah blah blah, needless to say I ended up with probation for a year. Shortly after I was invlolved in a raid at a buddies house and went to jail for a couple weeks. Got out...waited for a court date. Then I was found guilty for possesion and distribution for the raid at my buddies house, and I was violated for my probation since I caught another charge. So from there I got sentanced to 6 months....which was going to be a year, but due to my fiancee being due soon and me being the main source of income in the relationship the judge cut my time in half. I wound up doing 6 months and 21 days due to a few confrontations I had. All in all the whole experience was bullshit! And Im just still trying to put this behind me. Once the law steps into your life they dont want to step out and try to keep you in the system as long as possible. I had a court date today which was postponed. It is schedualed for next wednesday, then I will find out if I will still be on probation or if they will close my case. My probation officer is willing to let me go, but the final say is up to the judge. So wish me luck.

What's wrong with this picture??? What a waste of money and time. Ridiculous. Best wishes SG4.

Just read your story. You are now also a major source of income for "The system". That is the thing that kills me. I hope things are going well. Peace.

Glad you are a part of the 420mag community. Your light has shined on all of us, we look up to you and hope that everything works out good for you. Sometimes shit happens, but looking forward is what you have been doing. Best wishes on you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom