I'm bored and stoned again lol

You make cannabutter by boiling weed in cheesecloth? Woah? Can you tell me exactly what your doing inside that pot?

I too now want freakin brownies, thanks haha

You make cannabutter by boiling weed in cheesecloth? Woah? Can you tell me exactly what your doing inside that pot?

I too now want freakin brownies, thanks haha

im use and double boiler set up .. eg boiling water heats the cannabis in the cheese cloth in a solution of 1 lb of butter and 1 liter of water.. 5 to 6 hrs gentle boil.. stir

cheers..

pour solution in container put in fridge over night pout out shitty water on bottom keep butter on top to cook with

cheers

dont forget to decarboxylate your cannabis before the cheese cloth

15 to 20 mins at 240f in oven

this is bottom buds and shake, not top bud s which are for smoking :)

Cool thanks. I usually just toss in the cannabis and butter together, no water for gentle simmer for 1hr. Then In fridge. After decarbing of course. I'll try your way next time. See how it turns out. Likly pretty potent?

Cool thanks. I usually just toss in the cannabis and butter together, no water for gentle simmer for 1hr. Then In fridge. After decarbing of course. I'll try your way next time. See how it turns out. Likly pretty potent?

hey u need to use the water with butter .. use the cheese cloth helps keep the weed celluslose matter out of the butter but u still get some .. its like a tea bag eh..

the importance of the water it allows the shitty stuff that is water soluble to separate out of the butter while the fatty acids in the butter make the medicine thc disolve into the butter later..

with out the water u end up with garbage imho..

is it potent that depends on your weed mate..

it will make you higher than u have ever been in your life..

hey u need to use the water with butter .. use the cheese cloth helps keep the weed celluslose matter out of the butter but u still get some .. its like a tea bag eh..

the importance of the water it allows the shitty stuff that is water soluble to separate out of the butter while the fatty acids in the butter make the medicine thc disolve into the butter later..

with out the water u end up with garbage imho..

is it potent that depends on your weed mate..

it will make you higher than u have ever been in your life..

Sweet. I like it.

Made some butter a few weeks ago, I throw my reclaim in mine also!
2063C16B-0569-451A-B8B4-31FA39AA782C.jpeg
51B1C3AF-D860-41C2-BC00-A56957CD883D.jpeg
BA9A9393-5DB1-4363-AA7C-FE423B3578A9.jpeg

Looks incredible.. Made my hungry.
Maybe you could share your recipe detials and photos on my thread in signature "Cannabis Recipe thread" ;)
I use a Magical Butter machine, but they have all types of recipes for making butter to dinner and dessert...

I use a Magical Butter machine, but they have all types of recipes for making butter to dinner and dessert...

Is that pie infused. Omg! I never thought about making a whole freaking infused pie! Good idea!

Use a little bit of water in your butter. It makes your canna butter taste way better! Just do what you normally do, but add a little water and when it’s done pour it though a mesh strainer into a bowl and put it in the fridge. It will separate and there will be crud water on the bottom, dump that. It’s nasty. And you have a big cannabutter chunk that’s ready to cook with!

Use a little bit of water in your butter. It makes your canna butter taste way better! Just do what you normally do, but add a little water and when it’s done pour it though a mesh strainer into a bowl and put it in the fridge. It will separate and there will be crud water on the bottom, dump that. It’s nasty. And you have a big cannabutter chunk that’s ready to cook with!
i would use atleast equal volume of water to butter, my way i use 2x water at the start of of procedure ..

Back
Top Bottom