I'm Getting a Volcano

J842P

I was wondering if anyone has used a Vapordome?

I'm planning on getting it from this site. It offers a Volcano Vaporizer and a Vapordome together for $600. Has anyone ever used this site? Am I getting ripped off?

Ok, I'm now I'm torn between the Volcano and the Vapezilla. Has anyone used the latter? I've heard a lot about the Volcano but next to nothing about the Vapezilla. The reason it interests me is because of its ceramic heating element. The aluminum heating element on the Volcano bothers me...

When it comes to vaping for me, only thing I really care about after owning a Volcano,Vapor Bros, Hotbox, and vapor Genie........is the TASTE. So if the Vapezilla had a good warranty offered on it, I would spend the $ on it, even though there is not much info on it. I don't see why it shouldn't taste cleaner than a volcano with that style vape

What I'm really worried about are any negative effects coming from an aluminum heating element. Should I be worried?
I think I'm probably going to buy the $600 Volcano + Vapordome combo.

That is one hell of a combo! I would definetly drop the cash on that. Damn I wish I had 600. I would buy both, and you could always try to sell one. Or keep both of them....

i dont get the point of the vapor dome :hmmmm:

is it a way to use a whip on a volcano?

If you keep everything really clean according to manuel, it should taste just fine from a Volcano. The volcano vapes it perfectly every time for years to come because of temp and fan speed control. The only ceramic heating element one that has air speed control is the Vapezilla, so it would be interesting to combine perfect airspeed,temp, and ceramic and glass heating element. The volcano is the pimpest of them all though jsut cause it's a volcano though.

Well I ordered it.

When I get it I'll post pics and my review.

Re: I'm Getting a Volcano//I Got One 2!

:smokin: :trance: I bought one last night in a moment of madness!!!:laughtwo: :adore: I couldn't read one more thread/post about the Volcano...I have used conduction globe type, vapogenie and 3 box vaporizers since I started vaporizing a year ago...this one's a beaut! Easy to use...and when you load that baby, keep running 3-4 bag fills worth...you'll think yer face just fell on the floor...better vap high than with my box...though I love my Vapogenie...that thing conserves really well & I use it w/ hash mixed w/ bud....Oh that worked wicked in the volcano too...be careful not to clog the screen.
J842P, I hope you'll be as pleased as I am...I'm off today w/ nothing to do but bench test my new Baby!:cheesygrinsmiley:

That's awesome man. That's just what I needed to hear.

It should be here on Friday... I'll tell you then.

Lilstinky420 said:
If you keep everything really clean according to manuel, it should taste just fine from a Volcano. The volcano vapes it perfectly every time for years to come because of temp and fan speed control. The only ceramic heating element one that has air speed control is the Vapezilla, so it would be interesting to combine perfect airspeed,temp, and ceramic and glass heating element. The volcano is the pimpest of them all though jsut cause it's a volcano though.

It's not that there's anything wrong with the taste on the Volcano, it's just not as strong as a whip vape because the vapor is diluted with air. I like making smaller bags personally. It lets me drain the bag before the vapor gets weak. I'll use both bag and whip delivery, depending on my mood. You can definintely get more intense vapor with a whip vape.

Like yer thinking...I still have my whip & box...+ vapogenie...never be caught unprepared :sasmokin: I keep several stashes also...hate dry spells!!!

It should come tomorrow... I can't fucking wait!

:clap: :laughtwo: I suggest you take a week off with 1/2-1/4 O of kick ass bud...man this thing has whipped my ass up & down the office...I actually can get really stoned on one bagload of top ground bud.

Well all I have to say is WOW.
Let me telly you what I did yesterday...

I woke up at around 9. I basically sat around, looked up my order tracking on the UPS website, saw that it said "out for delivery" and decided to sit around some more and wait. At around 11:40ish I went to my friends house. He has a Vapor Warez Vaporcannon. I had never used one before but we smoked (oops, correction, VAPED) a bowl and I got HIGH. I was pretty damn pleased. Then we went back to my house to wait around some more (the day was filled with waiting). My friend came over because he just started smoking again after his hiatus. I taught him to roll a joint and gave him my papers (I don't need them anymore). Eventually around 2:15ish we decided to go back to my friends house where we vaped some more. Then as we were coming home I spotted a UPS truck leaving my house and a package waiting for me...
Uh-oh..... :allgood:

So we ran inside and opened up the package. After about 30 minutes of looking at the thing, wondering how it worked exactly, and just staring in awe, we decided to actually use it (realize we were pretty baked).

Wow. I got even MORE high. Then, my friend comes over with some of his headies (magazine cover shit,) and we vape even more!

I can say this with full confidence, I got the HIGHEST I've ever been (well, except for that one time I made edibles out of an 1/8th, pasta sauce, that time was insane and I don't really remember much about it...).

I LOVE my Volcano!

ONE QUESTION THOUGH:

Does anyone that has a Volcano and a Vapordome?

Stoner4Life said:
WTG 842...... I hear that the Volcano is tops..... Vapezilla coming in 2nd, & me I have my VapoGenie.....:cheesygrinsmiley: <------works awesome, way better than the Vapir One 3.0 I had bought for $150 & resold for the same......;)

I'm glad to hear you're using it hard from the start..... post up some balloon pics and such from it.....
I plan on it!

I've always wanted to try the VaporGenie.

Re: I'm Getting a Volcano/Congradulations!

:tommy: :smokin: Made my day!!!:smokin: It's easy to get baked w/ that thing, but I also feel I have better control over how high I want to get...U gotta practice alot to figure out yer limits:trance:... :15: outer limits that is...
I have vaped ground bud layered with some fine shavings of hash & :adore: :adore: :thedoubletake: I saw Buddha askin' me to pass that bag!:laughtwo: Congradulations J842P!
As for considering the Vapogenie...I consider it the fastest & easily portable vaporizer on the market...nice design...<$75:sasmokin:

Back
Top Bottom