I'm Going To Start My Grow Journal

Yea I was thinking on adding a timer on mine run for like 3 hour then turn off. I think it will be sufficient for the little closet I have mite even go 2 hours daily.
What size is your tent?

Yea I was thinking on adding a timer on mine run for like 3 hour then turn off. I think it will be sufficient for the little closet I have mite even go 2 hours daily.
What size is your tent?

My veg is only 4x2x5 tent

Feel free to jump in my journal maybe. We can share some info from each other bro.

Today 12 11 2017
I looked at my plant. Its time to transfer them in a bigger pot thats good news. I can see the roots in the clear cups I'm using. So this was a good idea I now know when to transfer the plant. I'm going into Veg state now my seedling dimmer in on full and my veg dimmer is half full in one week I will turn up full. I now need to transfer more heat out of closet. That's it today I'm going to record this when The wife lets me buy a camcorder.

Hey well I got a used camera on ebay today Finlay got her to agree lol :bigblush:Anyways here the girls in there new pots they seem to be doing well
:thumb:
DSC_0028112.JPG

So today I was working with my girls and was talking with few guys on the forum about ponytailing the girls. So I decided to try on my Crownroyal this is what she looks like before ponytail
and I will update tomorrow with another picture
DSC_004768.JPG

Hi guys My journal will have to wait I sold my house and getting ready to move in a new home up north finaly will be among deer bears fishing all that I love to do. I have a small piece of land enough for 50 plants to grow on this coming season. I will finaly will be able to put up my grow tent and lights
I will film this for sure and I will share with you guys the winters are long so lets make the best of it. Happy Holidays to you all will see you in mid Jan 2018

Hello guys picture of my girls there getting bigger and fuller and healthy there under HPS light and I tell you its hot in my friends grow room nothing like leds Soon my friends I will be continuing under led at my new house in mid Jan 2018
1IMG_0730.JPG
IMG_073356.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hi guys yep still alive just moved to my new house lots of snow up here lol but its really nice i didn't get a chance to put up my grow tent still have boxes in garrage
All but 1 plant is with me gave the rest to my friend there doing well i didnt want them to get to shocked.
I have a mother plant Crown Royal i clone got 20 little girl plus mommy and a purple and 2 Sour jack lots my beans in the move dont remember what i did with them
here a picture of temporary grow closet till my tent goes up.
DSC_015940.JPG

Hello guys well it done my grow tent is finally up. I only have 2 light installed will install 2 more sets tomorrow had a hard time putting up the tent but its done:thumb:. now. My lights are 825 watts and i'm drawing 435 from the wall when light is on full. With 4 of these I will be drawing 1740 watts I have a killwatt I lost instructions I'm trying to figure out the cost of 1740 watts how much a month will it be
I would like to film this thread but don't no how to upload video? or is it just better to add a link to youtube. please give me feed back I will be adding all my clones in the tent till spring time I also will be adding laughing Buddha as well. Thanks
IMG_0819-11.JPG
IMG_082044.JPG

Hello well here they are in there new home I got 2 lights going so far so good. I was at wallmart the other day and I found this Buddha water fountain it was on sale old stock so I bought it I'm using it to increase humidity and its working. The only downfall is the water will get stagnant theirs no filter with this fountain. Any ideas how to add a filter or maybe they sell some sort of pill I can add to water to make it last longer. Have a look guys let me know what you all think.
IMG_083245.JPG
IMG_083641.JPG

I really wish I had enough space to put up a tent like that. That's insane. I look forward to seeing this come together.
As far as the water in the buddha it would be good as long as it's constantly flowing. Eventually it'll grow enough good bacteria that you'll just need to top it off. Personally I would keep it out of direct light. Direct light will cause it to over grow with bacteria and become covered in Slime.

Yep make sense that it might stagnate the water if theirs to much light. Its a big tent nice tent didn't pay to much for it either. How long will it last ? will see. I can add lots of mid size plants. And my lights are doing well I can add up to 16 lights. I haven't installed my t12. I have 4 of them yea its a full loaded tent. I have a heater in there its 28 degree and humidity is at 80 its -19 outside and the tent is in my garage attach to my house. All seems well with the clones there growing nicely and mother well she is doing great lolipoped her and she looking sweet. Its relaxing in my tent I even have music to meditate.. I have anxiety and I haven't slept without a pill in over 10 years. So going inside my tent helps me relax and forget.
I will make a video tomorrow.

Hello guys -16 today and my clones are almost 8 weeks in clone stage and there just doing great playing with them lolipoping them pictures don't do them justice maybe with light off the pictures will be better
DSC_017336.JPG

DSC_017136.JPG
IMG_086056.JPG
DSC_017445.JPG

Hello guys -16 today and my clones are almost 8 weeks in clone stage and there just doing great playing with them lolipoping them pictures don't do them justice maybe with light off the pictures will be better
DSC_017336.JPG

DSC_017136.JPG
IMG_086056.JPG
DSC_017445.JPG
Lil hint lay those babies down and they will turn into bushes brother . All I do is reveg . Those should be bigger at two months . Here is a couple of mine at a month after roots started
28d474313046734bc0b1c0bb35802a71.jpg
3ffa4717d11a7736cd4c59098614895d.jpg
3acd7a6435bcd90ace45132164414f82.jpg

My mistake there only 5 1/2 weeks old I dont want to push them let them be then the sun will take them over nice plants daggersstrain

Back
Top Bottom