I'm Going To Start My Grow Journal

Hi guys Today i put most of the clones in 5 gallon grow pots. There doing well Mother plant is wonderful such a strong plant she is. I add these clone in 17 days after I cliped them from Mother. Then they went inside a 1 gallon grow pot 6 weeks in now there in 5 gallons. a few pictures of my setup. I cant take pictures for Sh...t give me the best camera and NO GO I'm using my Nikon XD 40. The pictures you see are from my iPhone
lol :laughtwo:
IMG_087847.JPG
IMG_0879-11.JPG

Hi guys Today i put most of the clones in 5 gallon grow pots. There doing well Mother plant is wonderful such a strong plant she is. I add these clone in 17 days after I cliped them from Mother. Then they went inside a 1 gallon grow pot 6 weeks in now there in 5 gallons. a few pictures of my setup. I cant take pictures for Sh...t give me the best camera and NO GO I'm using my Nikon XD 40. The pictures you see are from my iPhone
lol :laughtwo:
IMG_087847.JPG
IMG_0879-11.JPG
Looking goood man.

Hi iwalon
Ill let them go till end of march then put them in flower mode. TIME TO BOOTS nutrient give them 2 times a week. If you have any idea lets hear them I'm open to learn new growing techniques. I have 20 beans getting ready to germinate so they can be ready for spring. Those are going into green house till October. Right now its 30 degrees in my tent 80 degrees humidity. I'm going to add some ventilation from outside to the inside of tent got to bring heat down. I have no heat on in my garage and I cant stay in there to long lol blasted thing is like a sauna :thumb:lol
IMG_0899-1.JPG

IMG_0898-1.JPG

Today I added a duck to the outside off my garage window I'm letting in some cool air from outside its -12 and I can feel the air coming into the grow tent. my temp only went down 2 degree from 31 degrees. For sure these clones are getting fresh air but I cant seem to bring the temp down. I'm not going to install air conditioning way to early for that. any ideas
IMG_090046.JPG
IMG_090147.JPG
IMG_090236.JPG

Site changed again anyways. Small update I added another light in my grow tent and my plants seem to like it . I have a question about cloning. Is it true that a clone will not produce the same yeild as a seeded plant I hope you all understand. It now time to add fan and filter the image gallery changed. I prefered when the pictures had 420 magazine.com on them

Hi small update on my journal I had to get an exhaust system going and a filter. It was getting to hot in the tent and now i have all 8 lights running full. Humidity is low only 35 percent heat though is dry at 28 . I had a hell of time with all the damn extension cords and stuff i get tripping a breaker but now I have it up and running ok till i get electrician here.
Hey any feed back would be appreciated I need more lights mother is not getting much. Forum member told me may 4 HID and i should be golden

So this morning I was up early waiting for my lights and fans and all the stuff to go on. I want to make sure after all the modifications and timers setup that all went well at first light. I do need more light interns more electricity :confused: All these leds
I wounder if maybe 4 Hps would have dome the trick as 8 led I don't know maybe there would have been more heat to deal with. 8 led light like mine at full torque theirs is heat lots of it Just one in a small grow is great. But Anyways my lights seem to doing the job sponsor for more leds would be appreciated;) I want to put these girls into flower but I 'm going to hold it out a 10 more dauy ;)few pictures

So this morning I was up early waiting for my lights and fans and all the stuff to go on. I want to make sure after all the modifications and timers setup that all went well at first light. I do need more light interns more electricity :confused: All these leds
I wounder if maybe 4 Hps would have dome the trick as 8 led I don't know maybe there would have been more heat to deal with. 8 led light like mine at full torque theirs is heat lots of it Just one in a small grow is great. But Anyways my lights seem to be doing the job wish i had a sponsor for more leds that would be appreciated;) I want to put these girls into flower but I 'm going to hold out for 10 more days ;)few pictures

Oh and if anyone out there reading or fallowing tell me what you all think this is my first journal so I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly

Hi well I lost one led light i'm down to 7. contacted manufacture they are sending a replacement part and a full refund on the light. I shoulds of went with American company. I want to put the girls in flower there geting big and waiting till spring to go outside may be a risk. I mite just keep 2 of them to go outside see what I come up with in october lol. Ive been feeding them twice a week with nut and there in gallon grow pots there doing ok. No signs of bugs very litle leaf burn after I learnt not to spray water on leaves. Mother Plant is doing nicely as well though some days shes not a happy girl. She loves light on her all the time. Yea these Crown Royals are a nice plant. Fascinating there all clones. First time growing inside first time cloning and so far all is well. I have to film this i'm shy to say something stupid :rolleyes:
pictures of my Clones with mother , and a wild looking full Purple k in a 20 gallon pot

Small update company were i bought my light sent me new replacement parts for all 8 lights so if ever the board goes out I can just replace it and they sent me small refund cool on there part. Anyways The girls are in flower I top them off the other day big mistake but there still doing ok My intake fan is not strong enough getting hot again in the tent and the girls are drinking once to twice a day mother is twice a day. This grow is making me nervous because I'm not sure what to expect next. Anyways that all for today March 12 2019:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom