I'm In Need Of Abit Of Help Fellow Pals

Thanks again much love also how can i bring my temp down some more since i lowered my light a little my temp is 80-90f and i really need to drop it my set up now is One 4 inch duct fan which is a air booster attached to carbon filter pushing out the top 3-6in fans on full blast and one 12in rotaing fan at medium speed seems to move my plants around somewhat but not like a hurraicane but like a big gust once the fan roates Ive heard of wind burn But still my temp is still high and I'm running it at night but thinking of going 12/5.5/1/5.5 maybe this will help but any ideas will help (sometimes i buy dry ice about 1/2-1pd from time to time when i can will that help because it does bring my temp down until it melts lol

considering you have everything in an enclosed tent, the best way to lower the temps is to exhaust the air faster, which will bring in fresh air at the same rate it moves the old air. the tent is trapping the heat, so exhausting it better will take care of the problem. Maybe upgrading to a more powerful fan is the best answer, but I've never dealt with tents and ducting, so maybe someone else will have some better ideas.

Other than that, you can reduce the time your light is on like you said, as long as the plants have at least 12hrs of light, they will stay vegging.

Okay Thanks Again For Everything Will Put Pics Up in a week or two to show progress check back in with me

quick question is my exuasht fan suppose to blow air into or out off my carbon filter because i think i have it on wrong

@TheCrimsonK20

Okay so heres my vent setup tell me if its somewhat right if you can

grow tent gl80-40.7 cubic feet

1(4" inline fan/intake 165cfm

1(4" air booster fan/exhaust 80cfm

3(6"in air king clip ons

1 (12" in osc fan

1 humidfer

my temp right now is about 85f was 92f slowly creeping down now I'm running at night from 6pm-12pm 18/6 sch so will not now average temp to later my humidity is 38% right now am i okay or do i need some help

yeah those specs are about right, the 92 is a tad high, but if you're staying around 85 you will be fine. I found turning the light off for an hour in between the 18hr cycle will help lower your temps slightly. 35% humidity is fine, just mist the plants every once in a while if they look dry, you generally want around 50% for veg, but its not as important as low humidity in flower

okay I have switched every thing around but left my intake fan on top all the plants are looking fine but my temp is still high in the off time it got to about 91 during the day in the grow room while lights where off is that a problem. Currently lights on can range from 78-85f because i'm running at night but once the day starts to heat up it slowlys get backs into the 90s right as the lights are switching off what can i do

they all seem to be handling it okay it just seems like my temps are high in dark and low while lights are on crazy but i have rearranged and re did my grow tent so at the moment i have been fine og kush growing slow but looking way better than before my temp range now is in between 70.2-87.4 day and night hud.-37-58% all plants expect og and new erkel i got about a week ago are starting to preflower i want to give em another two weeks so the erkel can catch up will upload some pics soon as i get a chance

Back
Top Bottom