Im just another So Cal stoner girl!

KMKween420

Hey everyone! My name is Brittany, and im 18 (i'll be 19 in January). I live in Vista, CA and i work at a tanning booth. It's a pretty chill job. I smoke weed because it's like the greatest thing ever. and I just love it! I mean, who doesn't? I've been smoking since i was about 14-15. Smoking weed, partying, dirt biking and shopping are my favorite things. Also, hanging out with my girls, going out, and meeting guys (and more girls...lol) is what i like to do. I just wanted to introduce myself, because im am like brand new to this site. But I am gonna go now, I don't wanna talk too much! :winkyface: Bye... :bongrip:

Lol, yeah. I love tanning at the beach and in the booths. The only thing better about the booths is you can go fully naked and then you dont get ugly tan lines.

Brittany.. a better palce to chill..

There is not.

Welcome!

sup brittany

hows the dank down the hill? im up in Big Bear and we always gotta go down to LA or SD to get superdank :D

Welcome, good to see a Kottonmouth Queen here. I turn 19 this January too the 21st to be exact.

hexed said:
sup brittany

hows the dank down the hill? im up in Big Bear and we always gotta go down to LA or SD to get superdank :D

Ha yeah, the middle and lower parts of California, where Im at, has some delicious herbs going around. Im in Anaheim, and we've been getting some dankity danks lately, same with Laguna Hills and Trabuco.

Nocuous said:
Yeah tanning booths in Houston are popular too....you could almost sunbath every day here but they are everywere...

dude my parents used to go all the time and id have to wait in the waiting room all the time uggghhhh

Back
Top Bottom