I'm lookin' for a quote by Ben Franklin....

^ nope, not there. i've done a google and checked the usual quote sites. it was a great quote if it was for real.

so far the news biz is great. i always enjoyed posting the news. I'd ask how the grow forum was doing but I already know. You folks rule. You've changed my life.

You folks rule. You've changed my life.

we most definetly can say the same about you, user.

many of us were very disappointed when you were gone. then we celebrated when you came back. especially to bring us more news.
:allgood: we love you man!:allgood:

"All drug doctors are quacks."

"The best doctor gives the least medicines."

"Beware of the young doctor and the old barber."

"God heals, and the doctor takes the fees."

- Benjamin Franklin

these are the only medical related quotes I could find.

we most definetly can say the same about you, user.

many of us were very disappointed when you were gone. then we celebrated when you came back. especially to bring us more news.
:allgood: we love you man!:allgood:

:cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks. This is the best group of folks I've found online :allgood:
I'm hoping to see other missing members show back up :cheesygrinsmiley:

If some of ya know members who haven't been around for a bit why not email them if you have their addy and invite them back. I've done that with those I have, but I don't have many addy's.There are so many new members who are getting active and posting, its great.
:smokin:

IMO bro Ben never would've said anything like that....... who the hell would regulate such important matters bro? Medical diplomas in boxes of Cracker Jacks or buying lottery tickets with that diploma as a prize, diploma to the highest eBayer?

Now that being said I know we're all not entirely pleased w/ the govts. involvement & especially regarding our favorite medicine & meddling in the medical field but Ben Franklin was way too smart to hand off such matters to a layman. Who in the world do you think Ben would've entrusted us to?

Or maybe that saying only mentioned govt and not doctors, that I could see coming from Ben......

As I remember he was more against the doctors than gov. His point was to keep the control over your own health and not to let greedy folks get control. I wish I could remember it. But it might have been a fake quote. If he said it then it does seem like it would be quoted often. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom