Im moving to Las Vegas!!! How is it?

XcluSiv3

Hey, I justed wanted to say whats up to everyone, and Introduce myself. My names Blake and im 19 years old. Soon ill be moving out to vegas to the Horizon Ridge apartments to attend school at the art institute of Las Vegas just right outside Las Vegas ( both about 10 mins from the strip) Anyways just wonderin if anyone on here lives out there or knows a little bit about, and can tell me a little bit about it. Ill be heading out there in sept and hopfully Ill have a good time. Pce

Vegas is the shit, although very few of the locals go to "The New Strip." They go downtown to Fremont Street to gamble. That's the seedier, older part of town and used to be "The Strip." The regs leave "The New Strip" to the tourists. A car is worthless on the strip, everyone walks or takes the 301 or 302 express. $5.00 gets you a 24hr day pass because the bus system runs non-stop. If you enjoy living a long life, don't ride in a cab. They're suicidal. Rip a bongload before you go see any Cirque Du Soleil show. (Ka @ The MGM is my fave.) You'll trip for days!! If you like good wine with your meals, go visit Aureole in the Bellagio or Onda @ The Mirage. It's $$$ but your date will appreciate it. Good luck in Vegas, you'll enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom