I'm NeVerDeaD

NeVerDeaD

Whats up,

I'm NeverDeaD. Im a stoner, though it does help with my bipolar. I smoke cause I like to get high though, not for medical reasons. I'd love to have weed legalized, but prolly not for alot of the political reasons, but just cause I like it. I'm not upto date politically with the argument of legalizing weed but would love to learn more about it. I live in IL weeds not legal here at all. Where i live at though the cops really dont worry about it that much if you have less then an 8th on you they'll most likely just take it. They are not really that worried about it there much worse things in this area then stoners. I like 10 minutes out of St. Louis so cr**k and he**in are the big things they worry about here. Hope to get to know you guys alot better.

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

You've come to the right place to get up to speed on either current news or the arguments in favor of legalization.
International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine

I think the most basic argument is the conservative one (Libertarian). What gives the government the power to think they have the right to regulate what a citizen chooses to put into his/her body provided they're not hurting or infringing on the liberties of others.

233 years later there's still no (non-fallacious) answer to this question ;)

Back
Top Bottom