I'm new - Hello everyone

Twistedmethod

Hello I go by twisted , im excited to be here I have 2 indoor grows going one is a 4x2 tent with a 400hps with a *1200w* eBay led cheapo in there also strains are purple kush in a 3x2 scrog a sugarshack in the corner of the scrog and a purple candy also have a small jack herer in the corner im flowering out I took clones off her I had 5 fem seeds of herer . Other tent is 6x6 with a 1000hps with 6 purple kush can't wait to share pictures 6x6 is at 6 weeks flower 4x2 is at 3 weeks 2 days thanks everyone !!

Hello I go by twisted , im excited to be here I have 2 indoor grows going one is a 4x2 tent with a 400hps with a *1200w* eBay led cheapo in there also strains are purple kush in a 3x2 scrog a sugarshack in the corner of the scrog and a purple candy also have a small jack herer in the corner im flowering out I took clones off her I had 5 fem seeds of herer . Other tent is 6x6 with a 1000hps with 6 purple kush can't wait to share pictures 6x6 is at 6 weeks flower 4x2 is at 3 weeks 2 days thanks everyone !!
Sounds like a wicked set up brother, Welcome to The Forum! We too cannot wait to see pictures LOL.

Holy crap, have you been lurking in the background for 2 years plus LOL?

Sounds like a wicked set up brother, Welcome to The Forum! We too cannot wait to see pictures LOL.

Holy crap, have you been lurking in the background for 2 years plus LOL?
Lol yes I have , I've learnt a lot from you guys just have never posted I have I think 8-12 indoor grows under my belt and 5-6 outdoor ones also my first 2 indoor grows.were a bit bumpy lol

Welcome twistedmethod :welcome:

Since you are deep into growing 7 you have been lurking here, you probably already know our grow room & journals etc.

I would like to see your Purple Kush. I have a 10 pack of seeds waiting here for tent time.

Ian

Since you are deep into growing 7 you have been lurking here, you probably already know our grow room & journals etc.

I would like to see your Purple Kush. I have a 10 pack of seeds waiting here for tent time.

Ian
I will send you some pictures I have some pictures of the final product of purple kush from last grow

Ian
Here's one of my purple kush right before I choked her and here's a bud also
831f451e4851a74009f09c766a0ecce5.jpg
80d2370e38182ea0d9891f561f671d4a.jpg

Here's one of my purple kush right before I choked her and here's a bud also
831f451e4851a74009f09c766a0ecce5.jpg
80d2370e38182ea0d9891f561f671d4a.jpg
Wow man....like an autumn day in colour....wicked! Beauty bud too!

And my actual grow Journal there's also two pictures of two plants that are white widow from that purple kush grow from last round

Back
Top Bottom