I'm new here and this forum is awesome!

Captain Cannabis

Howdy! I've been looking for a community like this for decades. Now that my state, Michigan, is legal for recreational use, I can feel less paranoid about my "activities". My passion is cultivation. It started out of necessity. There is only sooo much Brown Mexi-Cali brick weed one can stand to buy, thus my thumb turned green.

I'm looking forward to learning some new tricks, and I can see there are some good growers here. I will be starting a journal in the next couple of weeks, and hope I can help others as well. Good day!

Welcome Captain Cannabis to 420 magazine
If you look st the bottom of my post for helpful links for new members. It will help you out with that journal . Looking forward to your journal!

Howdy! I've been looking for a community like this for decades. Now that my state, Michigan, is legal for recreational use, I can feel less paranoid about my "activities". My passion is cultivation. It started out of necessity. There is only sooo much Brown Mexi-Cali brick weed one can stand to buy, thus my thumb turned green.

I'm looking forward to learning some new tricks, and I can see there are some good growers here. I will be starting a journal in the next couple of weeks, and hope I can help others as well. Good day!
Welcome to the site Capn, a wonderful group of growers here. Im a new grower picking up lots of info here ! Looking forward to your posts

Man I used to buy that shwag and I was happy about the price but now I think back on it wondering what horrible chemicals were used for pesticides/fungicides and half the time it tasted like gasoline because of how it was shipped... good stoner days but probably the only way you can damage your health with cannabis lol

Welcome to the Forum,much knowledge in here,look forward to seeing you around.

Ahhh,yes-the Mexi-Cali brown brick weed-in the 70's,used to roll 12 joints and smoke 'em all just to get a minor (by todays standards) buzz. Surprised my lungs are still with me...

Welcome to the Forum,much knowledge in here,look forward to seeing you around.

Ahhh,yes-the Mexi-Cali brown brick weed-in the 70's,used to roll 12 joints and smoke 'em all just to get a minor (by todays standards) buzz. Surprised my lungs are still with me...

Indeed! Nothing better than the smell of burning Paraquat! Hahaha!

That was the mid to late 80’s on the parquat during there last week of flower . I wonder who they sold that to . Most the of the US that has copd now .

That was the mid to late 80’s on the parquat during there last week of flower . I wonder who they sold that to . Most the of the US that has copd now .
Just looked it was between 1981 and 1983 paraquat Mexico then they wanted Columbia and they said no for health reasons but it was too late they sold it for alcapoco gold good gauges on this last part , but I did get to see it , it crumpled in your hand just trying to roll it !

Just looked it was between 1981 and 1983 paraquat Mexico then they wanted Columbia and they said no for health reasons but it was too late they sold it for alcapoco gold good gauges on this last part , but I did get to see it , it crumpled in your hand just trying to roll it !
Still I’m wrong here’s more, Carcuss was right.

Attachments

• 774A6591-70D4-400B-93C2-85FAED9F3AF5.png
    774A6591-70D4-400B-93C2-85FAED9F3AF5.png
    483.6 KB · Views: 74
Back
Top Bottom