I'm new here

ThePurpleKnif

Hi folks , glad to be here. ive decided i wanna grow my own but need help. this is a rough idea of what im planning... im gonna grow Royal Queen Seeds Critical x 9 in 6.5 litre pots (i live in europe so gonna talk metric)
you will see my shopping list ... im also on a budget. your thoughts would be immensly appreciated. cheers :)

MAMMOTH LITE 100 - 100X100X180CM - GROW BOX
BIOBIZZ TRY PACK INDOOR
BIO NOVA PH- 1L
PH TEST KIT LIQUID 30ML - ECO
DIGITAL THERMO-HYGROMETER WITH PROBE
BALLAST CONTROL GEAR EASY 600W HPS/MH
SCHUKO PLUG + 2 METERS CABLE
REFLECTOR CORD 2 METERS 1.5MMX3
GROW LAMP GROLUX 600 SYLVANIA - VEGETATIVE + FLOWERING
COOL TUBE - SHADE REFLECTOR 12,5CM
WINFLEX BI-TURBO 12.5CM - 280M³/HOUR
CARBON FILTER 12,5CM (300M3/H)
FLEXIBLE DUCTING ALUMINIUM DIAM. 12,5CM - 5MT
CLIPS 12,5CM

im gonna use john innes seed compost for seedlings and john innes No.3 for growing , potting on twice.

can i have some feed back please ? especially for the fan unit and carbon filter , its a cold room and the ducting doesnt have far to travel so im hoping its strong enough and also not too hot in the tent and that the filter nuetralizes the smell

:thanks:

Looks like you have some powerful stuff there! I'm not good with specific peices of equipment but if you fan is moving the square footage of your room in 3-5 minutes you're in good shape. Same with the carbon filter. It will have a rating on it to determine if it's big enough compared to the size of your room.

Now what are your plans for medium (what are you growing in) you mentioned pots are you going soil? and nutrients, what are you going to feed them?

How's the water in your area? Will you need some PH up or down?

How many plants are you considering at one time? Because it can be tricky to do too many at once. Not impossible but tricky.

I'm sure I can think of a few more questions but let's see where you're at first and I'll go from there. Also, consider posting pictures of your gear.
But of course before all of that, consider creating a journal so you and we can track your progress and give advice when needed or take in what you have to offer.

I hope you find everything your looking for and I'm have no doubt you're going to have a great time here and meet some wonderful people.

Take care my friend and we'll talk to ya soon!

Back
Top Bottom