im new let me introduce myself!

ccacctuss

high my name is juan im from colombia but 2 years ago i moved to argentina. my issue down here is that the weed i get from local deals is really a shit weed, so i began growing. down here we dont have all the magical resources that people in canada or usa or europe may have, so imagine i start my growing process in a small closset no ventilation so i need to grow on high power compact fluos, 3 (500watts, 6000 lumens) bulbs at 6500kelvin. no fertilizers, just achieve to get on some common fertilizers from local stores!!! not good!!!!! i have no ec meter....so i deal with a lot of stuff im new with and have no idea, its my first indoors grow!! (imagine colombian weed!!!!!!!!!) god i miss it!!!!!!!

I try to search a lot of info but i have no idea if those are the solutions for my babies, so this is kind on an experimnet to me!!!

wwll hope to hear from someone outthere that can help me out!!!!
ill be postin pics with info!!!!
thanks to everyone!!

Re: im new let me introduce myself!!!

welcome to 420 Magazine ccactuss. Columbia, hmmmm, the early 1970's Santa Marta Red, ouch some of the best I ever had to this day. A good White Widow is the closes I can get to the real thing..
I take it your growing in soils. There should be some places there to obtain some type of fertilzers. Keep us posted. And get some pics in when you can. Vios Con Dios.

Re: im new let me introduce myself!!!

bebes.jpg

yeah santa martas golden is the best!!!!!
well here is pic of my babies they are 6 weeks old.
i can see they have some problems, for what i have read, this might be some magnesium def, iron def, or nit def?? i dont know exactly what might be'.

i fed them with chase micronutrients from sea plants, and chase nitro for vegetative!!!
also some epsom salts and some antishock that contains vit B1...
thanks for ur time and answers!!!

Back
Top Bottom