I'm New & Old

Hello, Growers. My first-time grower's stress is slowly starting to melt away (though it is definitely still present)! I am beginning to think I got this at least partly right. At 60+ days after germ my Amnesia Haze and buds are starting to fill in. I started adding some liquid KoolBloom last week.

Attachments

• Amnesia Haze II - Day 66 (2).jpg
    Amnesia Haze II - Day 66 (2).jpg
    1,006.4 KB · Views: 135
  • Amnesia Haze II - Day 68.JPG
    Amnesia Haze II - Day 68.JPG
    887.5 KB · Views: 153
Hello, Growers. My first-time grower's stress is slowly starting to melt away (though it is definitely still present)! I am beginning to think I got this at least partly right. At 60+ days after germ my Amnesia Haze and buds are starting to fill in. I started adding some liquid KoolBloom last week.
Looking great, I see they are still beefing up quite well! Like Dutchman said you can’t go by what the seller dates are , your still growing.

Looking great, I see they are still beefing up quite well! Like Dutchman said you can’t go by what the seller dates are , your still growing.
Thanx, West Hippie. Live and learn!

Thanx, West Hippie. Live and learn!
Have you scrolled thru the journals, when I got here there was a amnesia going about 12 weeks ago ! Isn’t that for sure , Live and Learn !

I did, West Hippie. All of the Amnesia Haze journals seem to be abandoned.

I did, West Hippie. All of the Amnesia Haze journals seem to be abandoned.
That’s not good , I did grow this one , still have some on hand . It’s a real good buzz , but mine didn’t look as good as yours in there . Had heavy terps on the edges of the leaves .

Hello Growers! I am trying to figure out how many weeks are left in the flowering stage for these Amnesia Haze plants.
They are 71 days from germ. The breeder said 9-12 weeks to flower. To me, these don't appear to be 2 weeks from being ready. I would guess at least 4 more weeks, but as a first-time grower I have no point of reference. The reason I want to know is that I am thinking of adding some molasses to the mix, but I want to make sure it's not too late.

Attachments

• Amnesia Haze - Day 71.JPG
    Amnesia Haze - Day 71.JPG
    785.8 KB · Views: 117
Hello Growers! I am trying to figure out how many weeks are left in the flowering stage for these Amnesia Haze plants.
They are 71 days from germ. The breeder said 9-12 weeks to flower. To me, these don't appear to be 2 weeks from being ready. I would guess at least 4 more weeks, but as a first-time grower I have no point of reference. The reason I want to know is that I am thinking of adding some molasses to the mix, but I want to make sure it's not too late.
Still growing and filling in , when 75% of those white hairs turn red start checking the terps for cloudy then amber . I’d say four more weeks also .

Still growing and filling in , when 75% of those white hairs turn red start checking the terps for cloudy then amber . I’d say four more weeks also .
West Hippie! Seems that I can always count on you to respond. Thanks so much! Have you ever used molasses in your grows? If so, your thoughts?

West Hippie! Seems that I can always count on you to respond. Thanks so much! Have you ever used molasses in your grows? If so, your thoughts?
Can’t I have hydro it would clogg me up I guess .

Can’t I have hydro it would clogg me up I guess .
I have hydro too. But I've read many posts saying it works great (as long as you dissolve it well and don't use too much. Many of the negative posts I've read seemed to be from persons who used too much. I'm gonna try one tsp in by 5-gal res.

Hello, Growers! My first-time growers stress has (happily) turned to first_time harvester's stress. I'm thinking this Amnesia Haze auto is about ready to pick. Of course, being a first-timer, I'm not sure. I've got one of those little microscopes. The trichomes look milky, not clear. There is no amber color in them, however. Theses plants are at 90 days from germination. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 90 Day AmHaze.JPG
    90 Day AmHaze.JPG
    569.4 KB · Views: 146
  • 90 Day II AmHaze.JPG
    90 Day II AmHaze.JPG
    862.5 KB · Views: 145
  • 90 Day III Am Haze.JPG
    90 Day III Am Haze.JPG
    754.9 KB · Views: 143
Hello, Growers! My first-time growers stress has (happily) turned to first_time harvester's stress. I'm thinking this Amnesia Haze auto is about ready to pick. Of course, being a first-timer, I'm not sure. I've got one of those little microscopes. The trichomes look milky, not clear. There is no amber color in them, however. Theses plants are at 90 days from germination. Any thoughts?
Any thoughts Beautiful, need I say more ! It depends if you want couch lock with a little Amber !

Any thoughts Beautiful, need I say more ! It depends if you want couch lock with a little Amber !
Thanks, West Hippie! Due to your previous feedback about gumming things up, I chickened out on adding molasses. I did, however, try sweetening things up with some coconut extract. Hope it worked!

Thanks, West Hippie! Due to your previous feedback about gumming things up, I chickened out on adding molasses. I did, however, try sweetening things up with some coconut extract. Hope it worked!
I use the bud candy from advanced nutrients , here’s one with him bonging it.

Attachments

• 3ECF8928-1024-4F52-8852-2ED0196DDFA0.jpeg
    3ECF8928-1024-4F52-8852-2ED0196DDFA0.jpeg
    873.8 KB · Views: 121
LOL. He looks like Howdie Doodie!
Going back looking close to the girls , looks like only about 25-35% red hairs .Are you sure the terps are milky ? You started something I can’t stop checking them out and looked closer and noticed the red hairs and all the white hairs !

Going back looking close to the girls , looks like only about 25-35% red hairs .Are you sure the terps are milky ? You started something I can’t stop checking them out and looked closer and noticed the red hairs and all the white hairs !
Only some of the trichomes are milky, many are still clear. Really wish I could get a better look at them. This microscope and my eyeball are having a battle!

@Dutchman1990 grows autos, like he has said don’t depend on the manufacturers due date for maturity. I’ve grown this auto but that’s all it did was grow. I didn’t tend to it like I was supposed to and I didn’t get what your getting right now ! Quality was and is there still.

Back
Top Bottom