I'm New Please Read

toketyrant

How's It Going? I'm From Central Pa And Like So Many Other's,my Discovery Of This Site Was Completely By Accident. I'm A 22 Year Old Guy Who's Little Brother Got Him Started Smokin' Way Back In The Day. I Can't Tell You How Happy I Am To Find A Great Group Of People Who Not Only Like To Smoke But Who Are Actually Educated And Care About The Fairness AND EDUCATION ALL PEOPLES OF THE WORLD DESERVE. I Mainly Smoke To Relax With My Lovely Wife And To Help Deal With The Flashbacks And Horrid Memorys Of Being In And Fighting In The First Part Of This War In The Middle East "operation Iraqi Freedom"
I Would Really Like To Meet Some Friend's On Here So If You Have Any Question's Or Comment's Please Pm Me. Take Care And Keep Tokken.

Welcome to the site, glad to have ya! And we dont care about the fairness, us smokers get, we care about the fairness everyone gets! Congrats on the marriage, I suppose it was sort of recent seeing how your 22!

Spark the jay!

Greetings! It is always great to meet new people with different life experiences. Isn't it amazing, there are so many things to pull people apart, but a room with pot a blazing can bring us together. And as far as those who think pot is bad, don't come in the room because pot is a blazing! Welcome friend!:bongrip:

yeah everyone I know is because of marijuana. Usually cause I'm in class like "hey...you blaze dude?" ...."cool man what you doin after class?" lol

marijuana is amazing

welcome toketyrant. great that you have found us. hang out with us, join in some threads and help us get to know you better:smokin:

Welcome toketyrant to 420...I'm pitchin' a nice nug of Master Bubba OG in the Volcano in your honor.:smokin:...Hope you feel like family because there is a lot of us!

welcome buddy. :)

glad to hear about you and your wife. i think thats the ultimate chill. hoepfully i can have that kinda thing going on someday too.

:)

keep toking friend!

Hey! Nice to meet you!

My Dad is a Viet Nam Vet. Marines. Witnessed and participated in some pretty scary shit.

I was with my daddy for twenty minutes about two weeks after I escaped my husband. (He tried to kill me with the family car) He looked at me, and said in a sad voice, "Honey, I think you need to go in and talk to somebody about PTSD."

And here I thought I was dealing with it so well!

I'm in Bucks County Area. How about you?

The Lady

Glad to see someone else from central PA. I've been a member for a while but the first time I wrote anything on the forum.

Are there still aliens in Bucks County? In my previous life, I lived in Philly and traveled to Pittsburgh once or twice a month. My favorite stop was Altoona, Pa. Once you get away from the city, PA is beautiful country.

Wasn't that alien movie with Mel Gibson filmed in Bucks County? I don't remember the name of the movie.

Back
Top Bottom