I'm New This Is My Set

justintym2

i have a hydroponic set up < eco grwr > has six net pots ,a 400 w switchable ballast i use gh nutes ,room temp at 70-8- during the day and 60-70 at night its a closet grow my reservoir stays at 72 degrees and the humidity at 60 right now i have a fan cooling my lamp and a 4x4 window and another fan that oscilates .these are my grls ,they have all been toped but one and only 27 days from sow.
a1011.jpg

Re: im new this is my set

:cheer: justintym2 :cheer: :bravo:
Great to have you here Friend! :welcome:

Hydroponic Gardening - 420 Magazine
Anything you need to find or any Questions please ask.
You will find over 57,000 members that all share you enjoyment and love for growing this wondeful plant.
Tons of know-how and tips from friendly, helpful people.
All who Enjoy watching other produce great Buds.

Think about starting a Grow Journal to share with all here.
How to Make a Grow Journal
Look over some ongoing grows here for ideas.
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Happy Growing and see you around. :roorrip: :peace:

Hi justintym2, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Glad you joined us.
Start a grow journal here: Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine
There are lots of friendly people here that want to help you.
Did I mention this is the best 420 site on the net. Information, helpful members and the moderators rock.
If you have a question or need some help, contact a member of the Hospitality Team. I'll see you cruising around the forums making new friends. :peace:

Nice setup, plants look great also:winkyface: I am also new to the site, have been reading a lot of great info. Good luck with your babies, will be keeping an eye on them..;)
Oh yeah, welcome to this great forum.:welcome:

i will post new pics i topped them two days ago and it is showing , i pulled the ballast out of the closet and the shelf so its just the grls and the lamp , i also started to lower my lights to my plants before ( i thought they were cupping from sweating ) i havent been able to check my ppms yet , my meter hasnt come yet anyways i think it was a slight nut burn...again thx to all who have visited the thread

2-22-10_004.JPG
day 29 the two on the right are satori ,the biger one on the left is light of jah and the little one in front left is an auto blueberry ....

:bravo:so yesterday i visited our local dispensary and got to go behind the scenes and must say , wow prices have droped tremendously at this shop...
:smokin:

today i go for the mylar , for the walls and possibly a can fan or two for help with the ventilation , also askin about the co2 tabs for hydros..yeah

Welcome J. your ladies look pretty and springy. Im a fan of Co2 esp. with lots of heat, enclosed areas, and not enough fresh air movement. Your are lookin good. Iv'e never used the tabs. But keep it up. See you around this information highway.

hahahahaha yeah home work was nrever this fun , or beautiful . i didnt find the tabs at the store but ill let you know.. thx for posting i appreciate the input/feedback

ROSEMAN thx this is in part cause of you i topped two and fimmed two from your help ,so heres to you bro:roorrip:...420 chris whats up dog hows your grow :reading420magazine:

roseman i can say yes and no i mist the underside so the light dosent burn spots in the leaves and no cause they grew so fast . hey i built me a odor bucket too ..gave you some rep + . i try not to mist , i heard it makes your leaves look big but hurts your harvest. idk ? how about you roseman , what do ya thnk ?

Back
Top Bottom