I'm new to the internet thing

SilverFox

Hi ,
I'm an old fart that still belives in hands-on teaching is the best way to learn.I'm wantting to travel to Amsterdam or Canada, where it is legal to grow weed indoor for your own use.See I had a accident while huntting 2 years ago.My rifle blew-up in my face and I fell 23ft. from a treestand.My back was broken in 3 spots,2 broken ribs,lost one eye and hearing on one side.They also removed a 6" spring from the back part of my skull,went in just under my eye.
I've always smoked weed,helps me deal with stress,but now I fine that its also helps alot with my pain.Problem is the cost,and advailabilty.Well,I sure wish someone could relat..
Thanks, The SilverFox

:welcome: there are many members here who use mmj, lots of folks who can relate to ur pain. hopefully soon u will be able to grow ur own. good luck to u ... :peace:

Thanks Weedpipe,
Thank someone will take time to show me?I asked a friend that went to Amsterdam last year, How would it be to meet someone there for my reasons,and he seem to think I'ld be alright. I just don't know,I don't want to make the trip and come home knowing no more than I did when I left.

SilverFox, you can learn everything that you need to know (and also all the additional things that you should know lol) right here!

Tortured Soul,
How do you feel about training or teaching.That's why I thought I would have to travel to the Netherlands.

no man, u didnt scare no one off, u want to learn then youve come to the right place. ill do what i can to help u. so what are your plans for a grow?

High Silverfox,

Forum style sites like this one are not real time, the communication sometimes happens over periods of months in the case of a grow journal or typically several days to a week in the case of an intro thread like this one.

I suspect you're thinking this is more like internet chat, which is real time communication. We don't have that type of feature here because of our choice of content ;)

Thanks again Weedpipe,and Soniq420,
I told you all I didn't know much about this computer,My plans you ask,well so far it looks like a trip to the netherlands may be in my furture.As far as building a room for gardening,I found a site where you can order a selfcontain unit for hydro, conpleat with all but seeds and drit.You all got maybe a little better idea?Beleave me,I'm all eye right now. I try to joke when I can.I only have the one eye now.

1 of the great things about this site is there are a bunch great growers ... unfortunely im not 1 of them ... but i know enough to get ya goin ...

there are 2 things you will need to do if u want the to get the most out of this site and the help of the members.

get a decent digital camera that can take a close-up & start a journal.
once you learn how to post pictures, ur grow will be monitored by the pros, semi-pros, and the novices. u will have plenty of help when u need it

my opinion about hydroponics and a 1st time grower: while hydro has some advantages over using soil, it can be problimatic, when things go wrong with a hydro grow they tend to go bad very fast. soil on the other hand is more forgiving, and if a problem occurs u should have some time to adjust and correct a gardening error.

search around the grow room, there are many different types of rooms set-up. get a rough plan together, u dont have to commit to anything, do ur research, and in a few days u will have a good idea what will be a good system for your garden.

How do you feel about training or teaching .That's why I thought I would have to travel to the Netherlands.

It's really a good idea to read up on the basics
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

There's also some good video's on the subject here
How To Videos - 420 Magazine
420 Grow Videos - 420 Magazine

One you feel comfortable you might want to start a grow journal

People will sign in and follow your work, and help you throughout the process.

Back
Top Bottom