I'm new.

katalyst33

Hi everyone, just registered to this wonderful site. I've read some post and threads over the past weeks and I like this place. Hope to have to wonderful conversations with you guys. Peace

Re: I'm new...

Hi katalyst33, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forum. :thanks: for joining us in the lively art of conversation. Don't be shy, just start posting. I'll see you around the forums.
You may also want to vote for the plant and bud of the year. :peace:

Hi everyone, just registered to this wonderful site. I've read some post and threads over the past weeks and I like this place. Hope to have to wonderful conversations with you guys. Peace
G'day mate, Just thought I'd welcome you like I was welcomed by so many cool members when I first became a member. It's nice give back and pass on the favour to new members every so often. So a big 420:welcome::bongrip::grinjoint:
And what a wonderful place it is. It's great to have a place like this where so many like-minded people can share stories,tips and info about our beloved ganja. Catch you round the threads.

I would have welcomed you sooner but it took me a while to find the introduction forum again. lol. Welcome! This place is great & their are some really cool people here. Also, you can have 420 whenever you like. ;)

:welcome: katalyst33 How are you friend? It is so great to have you here. Really! We LOVE to talk Weed, Cannabis, Pot what ever you want to call it. We are all ears here on 420. Like sponges that soak up all information about this wonderful Plant, To pass to all that enjoy it. If We can help you find any information? Please shout out. No need to raise your hand, just post and post often. We will be looking for more from you, looking where?... Will in the forums of Coarse. See you around.... :roorrip: :peace:

420 Magazine's Plant of the Year: 2009
420 Magazine's Nug of the Year: 2009
Please stop By and VOTE!

Hey katalyst33 good peeps and info here. Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom