Im new

Where would you like to start? By six pot I presume you mean dwc? how big is your tent? how do you intend to train your plants? how many watts of cfl are you running? what spectrum are the cfls? are you planning on flowering with the cfls? what ventilation are you running? are you using a carbon filter? have you invested in all of the appropriate testing equipment? ph meter ec meter temp gauges humidity meter. Is your tap water suffice for use or will you need an r/o unit? can you achieve optimal reservoir temperatures for dwc (below 70 is recommended) or will you need a water chiller? what size air pump will you be running in your res? what sort of air stones? (I recommend ceramic) Is your res LIGHT PROOF? what nutrients will you be using for veg/bloom? will you be running a live reservoir or a sterile one? are you starting from seed or clone? what strain is it? what are the supposed characteristics of it? I hope this helps you narrow down your questions and gives you a few points to research or at least consider. In the right conditions DWC will thrive,, check out my journal it may help, the link is in my signature. Best of luck my friend and happy growing ill be watching for updates.

Back
Top Bottom