i'm new

hashburyk

I decided to finally join and be among many others like myself who share the love for mary jane...

i've been smoking for a year straight now, and i've came across this site once before but didn't think much of it... dont know what i was smoking then lol... this place is heaven! i thought i'd try to get more knowledgable of the plant and meet some new people...

actually to be honest a year ago before i started smoking i thought marijuana was a bad drug and people shouldnt smoke it until i broke in and did it myself, and thank god i did. it has opened my eyes to a whole new world, as wierd as it may sound i think i've grown as a person since i've smoked my first joint and became a regular.... well think i might be getting a little to deep with this haha...

peace.. and hope to talk to you guys soon!

It is good to have you a part of our community, hashburyk! I am glad you made it over the hurdle of government propaganda last year and have found cannabis enlightenment!

Welcome to 420 Magazine, hashburyk.

You're in the right place to learn about all things cannabis-related. Everyone has a different story about why they smoke and how they benefit from it. You'll find many people with a story similar to yours. When I was younger, I used cannabis heavily and regularly. It was definitely more of a social thing for me back then. I stopped for several years when my career got going. A few years ago, I returned to smoking and found this website. Lurked around for a while as a "guest". Cannabis is now more personal for me than it was back then. The things I've learned from this website have helped me appreciate it even more. Enjoy your stay!

:bongrip: Peace

Back
Top Bottom