I'm not getting results I expected

George Mc

Hello everybody. I have been making and taking infused grape seed oil capsules for a couple months. I am working on finding a way to relieve my back and in general body pain. I really don't think it is working for me. The capsules have THC and a small amount of CBD. Over the last week I have purchased hemp CBD capsules that are 20 mg each. I have tried taking two CBD capsules with a half filled THC capsule. If I take much more than a half a capsule I start getting pretty high. I'm not worried about getting high if I plan on staying home but I don't want the high if I'm working or driving. Here is my question. Do people really get pain relief from infused oil? If so please leave me an answer on how it helps you and how you medicate yourself. Thank you in advance

Yes I do

I'm wondering how you are making the oil
How much oil
How much flower
How do you heat/create the oil
I got the recipe from sweet Sue. I decarb bud in a turkey roasting bag at 230 degrees Fahrenheit for 110 minutes. I then cook 7 and 1/2 G of Bud with one cup of grapeseed oil for 8 hours. I strain and then after it cools I fill double 0 capsules. The cannabis I grew and use in this recipe is supposed to have 13% THC and 2.5% CBD.

I use dbl that

I use 8gr per 1/2 cup and ways has a nice kick, not too much but about perfect

So maybe that's the issue.

I just made blueberry oil, with grape seed oil, and used 8gr and it's fantastic in a 00 capsul

I use dbl that

I use 8gr per 1/2 cup and ways has a nice kick, not too much but about perfect

So maybe that's the issue.

I just made blueberry oil, with grape seed oil, and used 8gr and it's fantastic in a 00 capsul
Do you do this for pain relief? I assume if I'm getting high off of one capsule that it is too strong. I've been making half capsules and taking them three or four times a day with 40 mg of CBD.

Your going to get high if you are looking for pain relief, the high from oil is much more gradually than smoking though

For pain you need the THC and a nice CBD helps a lot

Not sure what to say, if yer not looking to get high at all go straight CBD.

Your going to get high if you are looking for pain relief, the high from oil is much more gradually than smoking though

For pain you need the THC and a nice CBD helps a lot

Not sure what to say, if yer not looking to get high at all go straight CBD.
Thanks Scorpio. Out of all the reading I have done and videos I've watched on the subject this is the only time I remember anybody pointing out the relationship between pain / THC / getting high. I will just keep experimenting.

The combo of what u want is a CBD/THC ratio of 2/1 or 3/1 to try and elminate the THC high

Play with the dose of each to see where the pain is helped and the buzz is minimal

I have faith you can find it my friend

Back
Top Bottom