I'm out of ideas and I'm going to lose my grow - Help please

Chakow

Hey guys, I've been surfing forums for years but this is my first post.. I'm having a tough time figuring out how to post pics. I've taken a bunch and have them on my phone but can't figure out how to attach them to this thread. In not great with computer stuff.. Once I can figure it out or maybe if someone has some tips I'll upload them. I realize it's impossible for anyone to help me without pics so I'll give a description of my grow and the problem I'm having and attach pics once I get it figured out. It says I don't have permission to add attachments?

So I'm growing 4 white cookies in a 4x6 tent in soil. 600 watt hid two 4' 4 bulb t5 fixtures for side lighting and a couple cfl kickers. 6" extraction fan drawing fresh air from my vented cold cellar. Temps are 78f lights on 70f off. RH 45%. I ph every bit of water and nutrient I add to 6.5. Test my run off and it's perfect. I use advanced nutrients micro grow bloom. I didn't start a mute schedule till I needed to. Approx 4 weeks in anyways everything was going great until a few weeks ago approx 3 weeks into 12/12 when I noticed leaves turning brown with dark spots and getting crispy. Everything was perfect up till then. I don't over fertilize or over water. I got great air circ and temps. I've exhausted all of my ideas and experience so I'm turning to you guys. Once I can get these pics up I would sure appreciate some input.

OK so heres what you do....

Start another reply and click on the camera at top of reply box. When you do that it will go to your uploaded pictures and you can click on the ones you want to share . Hope this helps.

image5851.jpeg
image5851.jpeg
image5850.jpeg

oh fack! I was trying to do it all from my phone.... awful idea! i came up to my computer and it worked... thank you!

Your welcome!

IMO your problem is either NUTE lock out or to low ph in soil which can cause NUTE lockout.

What type of soil are they in and what type of NUTES are you using?

Also.= looking at your pic again it appears that your problem area is in the center of the canopy. Is that an accurate assumption?

Soil is just bagged generic mixed with perlite and some fantastic rich poultry compost ive used for quite a few grows. I use advanced nutes ph balanced micro grow and bloom. i always have to adjust the ph a bit its not perfect with there product. I had zero problems until about 3 weeks into 12/12 then this crap started happening. I was only feeding at half strength so I started feeding full strength every other watering. It hasn't got better or worse. Im fairly meticulous like i honestly have no idea what this is

ya good eye its not the centre but the door side of the tent is the only effected area and thats furthest from the light? it has the same air circulation as the rest of the tent?

OK so I'm dealing with the very same thing at this time. My assumption is that my 1000 watt HPS was a bit to much light and it was causing my WW girls to absorb to many NUTES to fast and caused exactly the same type of looking leaves.
What I did is flush hard with clearex and followed that with a straight water feeding and the one after that went with 1/4 nutes and now they are looking way better.

Lots of debates about too much light out there but I truly believe too much light can attribute to deficiency's.

Ok thank you. I do have a lot of light in there. Ill do a bit more flushing and see if i can turn things around

Soil is just bagged generic mixed with perlite and some fantastic rich poultry compost ive used for quite a few grows. I use advanced nutes ph balanced micro grow and bloom. i always have to adjust the ph a bit its not perfect with there product. I had zero problems until about 3 weeks into 12/12 then this crap started happening. I was only feeding at half strength so I started feeding full strength every other watering. It hasn't got better or worse. Im fairly meticulous like i honestly have no idea what this is

If it isn't progressing, you've likely solved the issue. The damaged leaves likely will not be repaired.

Ya i have just been straight ph watering every couple of days. Its not getting much worse but it still makes me upset everytime i look in and see the damage. Biggest problem is i dont no what happened.. I was taking so much care and then BAM! everything just fell apart lol ill go take some updated pics.

Back
Top Bottom