I'm scared and need help

imharley92

Hey guys my plants just started getting bad lookin in 2days i dont wanna lose my first nice plants..i do only have them in cheap original soil but everythings been ok but all of a sudden in 2 days this suddenly happened is it safe to try to take most of the soil i have now of the rootball and put in better good soil instead of just plain dirt looking soil
IMG_20160419_152357.jpg

Plz help highly needed ty

I did switch to watering till comes out bottom every other day when transplanted so i guess this is too much shuld i like do once a week or sumthing

I water when the top two inches is dry, basically stick your finger in to the second knuckle if it feels wet wait if it feels dry at the finger tip I water

Sent from my XT1032 using 420

ones you get good soil with purlight you'll be fine after transplant pick up the pot and fell how light it is hell stick your finger a few inches in the soil, that way when it drys out you'll know when to water but make sure you check you PH or you'll run in trouble down the road

PS when you water you want 10-15% runs off :thumb:

Im goin to try n get sum miracle grow or sumthin is that ok for weed they have different kinds which wuld be good for weed

ya its fine some people will cut you up for using it but i have see and done many harvest with MG soil the green bag is fine it has vary little food it in o.14 0.14 0.14 good poting soil :high-five:

Watering every other day is way to much water! I have been watering every 6 days your plants can go a lot longer than you think.Pick you up a cheap moisture meter for like 9 bucks.:thumb:

i would start over its no big lost you need more light LED CFL HPS what ever you need a good soil mix with 10 to 15% runs off and more i think watch some vids on youtube help to see it then read it i find ready set grow ,high time grow like a pro with nice D is cool but there always someone at 420 to help not to worry

I did just check soil to see if it wasnt draining water it is but this soil 8 got for cheap has compacted like hard dirt now culd they be suffocating i lightly squeezed the pots on the sides to break soil up a lil bit
IMG_20160420_001930.jpg

ya hard rock soil will clump and hold the water it needs to be mix with perlight but if your getting MG soil your fine it has everything in it and for sure must better soil they the outdoor stuff you have now and looks like you have cal mag problems what are you feeding them ?

I had sum mico tea kelp blast soil blast from gardensupply sample packets i put a quarter pack of each in a gal of

But it has look as if since last night pot squeezing loosening up the dirt soil looks like sum leaves perked up a lil bit

Im going to get miracle grow and repot into real good soil im a carefuly try to knock off most the dirt of the roots but not all is that safe

Way too wet. Let them up for air (dry out).

Back
Top Bottom