I'm scared and need help

14612802094721832463930.jpg

no oxygen to roots is the problem. DO NOT WATER. No little sprays or mists. Not even the leaves. Nothing. The soil is mucky. I can see it in one of the pots. The latest pics they are recovering slightly. The new growth being scrunchy could be still the same problem. "wet feet". A transplant would save them. They are probably already stunted and may grow slowly for an extended time.

Put themI put my plants in 80 degrees celcus (in hydro) in blazing sun or light if you can. A bit warmer than usual between 80 - 90 degrees to dry out the pots some more. Watch them closely for heat stress and to see if they respond well.
they are recovering slightly. The new growth being scrunchy could be still the same problem. "wet feet". A transplant would save them. They are probably already stunted and may grow slowly for an extended time.

hydro is easier in some ways ;) I'm a hydro guy. The secret to soil is only watering once it's dried out a bit. If you have to water too often then your pots are too small.

One thing I have learned is when I transplant I only give the plant a tiny bit of water. Then I wait about 7 days and then give a watering with runoff. You only need enough water for the size of your roots vs your pot size so the runoff rule doesn't always apply. Dry periods also help grow your roots because they will stretch out looking for water. If they never have to search for water you will have a small root mass.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420

Im goin to try n get sum miracle grow or sumthin is that ok for weed they have different kinds which wuld be good for weed
For the love of all things green please get you some ocean forest or happy frog or both. It will be a night and day difference. Order some from amazon or go to a hydro store. Miracle grow would never touch my plants.

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420

I use soil (always have) if your girls are strong and healthy then you should be watering every other day to every 2 days. With soil you will learn when to water by simply picking up the pot and feeling the weight. The 2 knuckle method works also.

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420

Back
Top Bottom